What do you want ?

I woke up once again, moving in Azef's arms as he sat up on the bed, the blanket sliding over his body to fall at his hips.

“If you have something that’s bothering you, I’m here.”

I got up and came to cuddle against Azef's chest, resting my face against his chest and listening to the regular beat of his heart.

“.  I feel strange.  I just realized a lot of things”

Azef moved slightly to grab my chin, silently asking me to explain to him what's bothering me.  I nodded before speaking.

“I just thought I need to be stronger if I want to protect myself and my people.”

“Mylene, what’s going on?”

I bit my lip before moving slightly away from Azef to face his tender gaze on me and smiled caressing his cheek.

“Azef, you may tell me that you are only a servant but I know that you are more than that.  Therefore, I know that you must know many things that normally escape the understanding of ordinary mortals”

Azef smiled before placing his fist on his cheek giving me an arrogant look.

“Your dream earlier was really interesting”

I gasped in surprise before frowning.  I knew he wasn't a normal person.  Could he have the ability to read minds or probe minds?  No, it's a bit far-fetched but I must not forget that I am in a fantasy world and that I also have strange powers.  It shouldn't surprise me that Azef hides extraordinary abilities.

“I…did you see?”  I asked cautiously and Azef chuckled.

“Seen what exactly?”

I pursed my lips before gritting my teeth.  I don't like that he thinks I'm an idiot.

“I order you to respond to me normally.”

Azef chuckled before grabbing my hair, his grip forcing me to crane my neck to look at him as his smile was enough to make my blood run cold.

“You are our sovereign, no, you are a female this time.  You are our queen, Mylène, of course I will obey your command”

He let go of me sharply and I held my neck, not understanding his reactions.  Sometimes he was a lamb wanting to do everything to please me, sometimes he became this arrogant being.  Azef got up from the bed, going to stand in front of the window, naked, despite the freezing cold of the night.

“.  I have a question, Mylène”

His cold, crushing voice startled me and I looked at him interested.

“.  What do you plan to do with those who injured the soul that fraudulently occupied your body?”
I scowled, isn't that obvious?

“I'm going to take revenge on them, I'm going to make them go through hell”

I heard Azef snicker.

“So I hope that your parents will also be counted among your victims”

I gasped, I had thought about it, after my father's explanations, I had let myself be convinced that his approach was that of a desperate father to find his daughter.  I pursed my lips before clenching my fists.

“.  I know they hurt this innocent soul, I just want…”

"  What ?"

Azef pushed me against the wall.

“Let them ask her for forgiveness”

Azef burst out laughing before grabbing my chin, forcing me to look at him.

“.  In fact, they were also victims.  If this creature had not cursed their child, this soul would not have suffered so much”

I frowned.

“.  I…"

I hissed in pain when Azef's fingers squeezed my chin harder, I'm sure it will leave marks.

“Azef, stop, you’re hurting me”

“Do you intend to demand that this creature also apologize to this miserable soul?”

“Azef… she deserves…”

This time, Azef had grabbed my neck, almost stopping me from breathing.

“You still seem inclined to prefer humans over us, I won’t allow it anymore”
  I got angry before hitting Azef in the face.  He's acting strange and I don't like it.  It reinforces my thoughts that he is not really a simple servant that my father entrusted to me.

" Who are you ?"

He chuckled.

“My queen, once you wake up, you will know.  I forgive you because I imagine that your actions are dependent on your ignorance but once you have regained your memories….”  I trembled at Azef's possessive look.

“We demand that you love us more than anyone else.  Let no one be more important than us, this time we will be the ones you long for”

I swallowed before feeling my body being carried and placed on the bed.  He straddled himself on top of me before putting his face in my neck.

“Azef?”

“This body is magnificent, after all these centuries of reincarnation, you came back to us with this exquisite appearance”

I closed my eyes, Azef won't tell me anything.  I have to try to understand his ambiguous sentences.

" I want…"

“What do you want, my queen?”

“I want to submit this world to my will”

Azef smiled

" It was time"

I felt my mind go blank before a cold but not uncomfortable current grabbed my heart, squeezing it strangely.

“Command, and I will obey” I nodded.

“I thought about it earlier, on the one hand looks are a very dangerous weapon and used in the best way it can be incredibly useful...on the other hand it doesn't matter how beautiful you are  time that we are not intelligent and strong enough to get rid of our enemies it's just a waste of time...Azef today I can boast of being the most beautiful woman that can exist on these  countries but not only.  I am also smart enough to think of various ways to get what I want but I am still too weak to stand out and get what I want.”

“And what do you want Mylène?”

“I want everything...everything that pleases me and makes me want it, I want it.”

“And how can I help you?”

“I want to be free Azef...free to do what I want when I want...I want to be free to take what I want from whoever I want but above all...I want everyone to know that  I'm the person you wouldn't want to be in conflict with....It doesn't matter if it's a king or an emperor, I want them all to lie down before me.”

Azef smiles, coming to kiss my forehead..

“Then we will make them lie down before you.”