A languid invitation.

Castle of the Count of Solsten.

Frederik De Solsten didn't feel well...no, you could even say he was in low moods...he wanted to cry and scream with rage.

Yesterday he had done something stupid, allowing himself to be overwhelmed by his anger...he shouldn't have.

But this damned prince... he had dared to say that he would spend a romantic day with Mylène.
He couldn't take it and he had ended up overreacting and now he was worried.

It is true that the second prince did not react to his punch and did nothing to him afterward to take revenge.  It was this laxity that worried him.

The man is far too sadistic and petty to let this kind of act flow and ignore it. Seeing his gaze, he knew it wouldn't stop there...

He could handle that fact since the queen is a relative of his father.  It might cause him some trouble, but not the kind that would tarnish Solsten's solid reputation and influence among the high nobility.
That's not what worries him here.  There is worse, and the worst is that Gabrielle and her brothers were present when all this happened.  He's willing to bet this has reached Mylene's ears and he doesn't want to imagine her disappointed expression at his stupid reaction.
She was going to despise him and certainly wouldn't want him near her anymore.
No woman would want a wild beast unable to control his emotions by her side, and if this woman is Mylène, soft, fragile, and delicate as a flower, it is obvious that she will feel disgusted and will reject him.

"You're such an idiot, Frederik De Solsten"

He put his hands on his head as he cursed himself.  Shit he had really screwed up and thus left the field completely open for the second prince...he hated himself so much.

He heard his bedroom door open and his sister entered right after.  She came to sit next to him and gave him a condescending look.

"I don't understand my brother. You who have always been so thoughtful and measured keeping your cool, why did you hit the second prince?"  She sighed as reassured before adding.
"Still happy that he didn't do anything to make you pay, otherwise I dare not imagine the repercussions on your life at the academy knowing that he is the archduke of the kingdom and the supreme commander of the Royal army  ."

"I know…"

"No, you don't know anything. Besides, you're going to take over from the father and you dare to attack a member of the royal family? Why? A woman? This Mylène Von Hosten... how can she make you all  crazy like that?"
Marion cursed before adding.
"Whether it's you or the second prince you're all idiots...I remember this bitch the last time I saw her four years ago, she was always hiding behind the trees too  shy but today she turns the heads of men making them irrational....you have that bad taste?"

Frederik remained calm for a moment, shaking his head at his sister's rantings.  Mylène of a common beauty?  That they had bad tastes?  It was far from being the case and even if it royally pissed him off to admit it, the prince and he could feel proud to have such good taste in terms of women.

"Ah, don't answer me, it's going to annoy me more. I'm going to go, my whole body is in pain, the doctor is coming, I just got out of bed to come and lecture you."

He saw his sister get up and struggle to walk to her room as he got up deciding he was tired of whining in his room.  If Mylène hated him he would know it once he saw her again, but for now, he was going to do some sword practice to let off steam a bit.

He was about to turn around when he heard a knock at the door and turning to see who was knocking, he found a servant at the door.

"Monsignor, I have come to bring you this letter. It has just been delivered at the entrance and it is addressed to you, but I do not know who sent it."

Frederik frowned, it was strange so he took the letter before inspecting it.

"Did the person who came to deliver it say nothing about it?"

"No, my lord, it was a young man, probably a courier. He said to send it urgently to young lord Frederik De Solsten."

"I see, thank you, you can go now."

" At your service…"

She curtsied and left while Frederik still stared at the letter with a marked frown.  He returned to his room before closing the door behind him.
There was no coat of arms, nothing that could tell him where the letter came from.  It couldn't be a noble or he would have signed;  but here, not only is it a cheap paper envelope but the person hasn't even signed...was that a joke?

He sighed and decided to open it;  whatever it is, he wouldn't know anything just by looking at the envelope.

He opened the letter and an intoxicating scent escaped from its contents, awakening all his senses... He opened his eyes he didn't know he had closed and took the letter which was touched on plain paper as well.

He was pleasantly surprised when he discovered its contents and a huge smile came to play on his thin lips.

[ Lady Mylène Von Hosten greets Sir Frederik De Solsten,

How are you doing?  Please excuse me for the poor quality of the paper on which I am sending you these words, but I could no longer restrain myself from speaking to you and I gave in to haste.

I hope you don't mind.

I know it's a little out of place on my part to make this request to you, but I would like to know if we could see each other... I would like to see you, it's important to me.

But that's if you don't mind... anyway, I'm still going to wait for you at the Hosten's house.

Mylene]

Next to her first name, there was a mark of lips placed in a kiss and it made him hot.

He stood up calling his servant, to hell with sword training, she was waiting for him and he wouldn't make her languish any longer.

He picked up the letter again and held it to his nose inhaling the smell that emanated from it...it was her smell and it was driving him crazy...damn he felt himself hardened.

He moved his gaze to the marks on Mylene's lips and placed his own there... soon it won't be on paper but on Mylene's luscious and so attractive lips.
  He was so excited.

He put his hand on his growing erection and gritted his teeth stepping into the bathroom.
  With the letter still in his hand, he quickly pulled down his pants and took his member in his hand.

It was already slippery which heightened his pleasure when he ran his fingers over the heavy breathing tip.

"Mylene"

He whispered her name with the tip of his lips giving a quicker grip on his member while the other hand held the letter intoxicated by its perfume.

"Mylene....ah... Mylene"

He accelerated the movements of his hand on his member, his forehead covered with sweat as he leaned against the wall behind him, spreading his legs for more room.
It was so good.
Her charming smile, her golden and bewitching gaze, her delicious voice, and now her attractive lips and her intoxicating perfume...all of this came back to him like a huge slap in the face driving him almost mad.

He gritted his teeth, his toes sinking a little deeper into his shoe as his body stiffened against the wave of shivers that ran through his body.
He was going to cum, it was only a matter of minutes, seconds, and he was almost there.

[I would like to see you, it is important for me.]

He remembered that part of the letter and jerked his pelvis in his hand, his eyes closed and his mouth clenched as his teeth gritted.

He wanted her, her heart, her body, her whole being.  He wanted to possess her and now he knew he would, it was only a matter of time before she was at his side as Countess De Solsten.  Soon she would be under him begging him to take her as hard as he could and he would.

He bit his lip feeling his limit coming and it was with another movement against his member that he spilled onto the bathroom floor.

"Monsignor, your outfit is ready, may I come in now, please."