𝟎𝟎𝟔: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞. (𝟏)

"welcome back, takemichi,"

Takemichi was back in Naoto's apartment in 2017. He could see the research that Naoto had been doing while he was away.

"your second trip into the past taught us something. your time travel makes you returns into exactly 12 years in the past. the time you spend there also passes here. while you're in the past, you're body is in suspended animation." Naoto explained.

"so i was dead?"

"not exactly. you're more like an empty shell." he elaborated. "so how'd it go trying to keep sano and kisaki from meeting?" he asked.

"really good. i got to know Mikey pretty well."

"mikey? oh, sano. hm, you must have made some change to the future by being there." he suggested.

Naoto walked over to his laptop. he began to research about toman while takemichi organised documents.

"wait, who is this?" naoto asked. takemichi walked over to take a look.

"atsushi sendo.. akkun!"

"as in your friend akkun?"

"mhm."

"in the last future, he got arrested. when he was released he was nothing more than some no - name punk." naoto informed.

"but now that he didn't the future changed!" takemichi exclaimed.

"can you contact him?"

"as long as his number hasn't changed"

"maybe we can use him to get to mikey."

takemichi dialed his number.

"this is where he is?" naoto asked, eyeing up the building takemichi had led them to

"yep. cmon, lets go in." takemichi said enthusiastically.

they walked in and were greeted by a row of women and light brown haired male.

"welcome gentlemen, who do you like?" he asked, motioning to the line of ladies behind him.