𝟎𝟑𝟔: 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫.

after mikey's drive, he dropped Y/N back off at her house

after mikey's drive, he dropped Y/N back off at her house. before he drove off, she spoke.

"mikey." she began. "is everything okay?" she asked. he had been quiet the whole drive. normally, he liked to make small talk atleast.

surprisingly, he flashed her a smile. "of course." he gave her the paper that fell out her pocket earlier. "here you go, by the way."

she hesitantly took the paper and read it. she gasped. no way.

080-1234-5678
call me
- kurokawa izana

her mouth stayed agape in shock. mikey gave her a confused look. "im guessing by your reaction, you didn't know it said that."

she shook her head. "i'm so sorry."

he sighed. "its okay, i guess. as long as it wasnt on purpose." he paused. "but you owe me a ton of doroyaki!" he grinned.

she giggled. "fine!" she smiled back at him. he gave her a hug before returning to his motorcycle and driving off. "see ya!"

Y/N smiled to herself as she began to open her door. she walked inside and set down her things, including her phone. before she could shut back her door, a figure appeared. luckily for her, it was a familiar face.

"mucho?" she gave him a confused look. it was unusual for him to come and talk to her, let alone come to her house.

"hey, Y/N." he spoke as he walked towards her. "i know mikey will get mad, so i'll try to hurt you less than the others."

"huh?" she began to back away. what on earth was going on? and who exactly was 'the others'?

"my apologies in advance, Y/N." he looked forward, but it didnt feel like he was looking at her anymore, he was looking at someone else. "sanzu."

BANG!

Y/N was out cold on the floor.

she awoke, body aching

she awoke, body aching. she flinched as mucho turned on a bright light. Y/N looked around. three familiar faces looked back at her. takemichi, koko, and inupi.