𝟎𝟐𝟔: 𝐄𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝.

y/n had invited takemichi to her place see what he had been wanting to say. takemichi walked in and chifuyu followed. they both sat down.

"you guys besties now?" y/n gave them a big smile. chifuyu chuckled.
"something like that."

"so, what did you wanna tell me?" she asked. takemichi took a deep breath.
"n/n... i'm from the future."

there was pin drop silence. and then y/n burst out laughing. "and i can fly!" she saw their straight faces and slowly stopped. "what do you mean?"

chifuyu nodded and takemichi began blabbing on about his time leaping. he didn't leave out y/n's deaths and how she was married to mikey. he didn't sugarcoat anything. he then told her about the problem at hand. how hakkai was gonna kill his brother.

after takemichi had finished, y/n has raised a brow in confusion. "what the hell was all that?" she looked over at chifuyu. "is this true? did you know?"

chifuyu nodded slowly. "i believe him. it explains quite a few things." y/n thought about what chifuyu had said.
"i see."

takemichi looked shocked. "you're not gonna say anything else?" y/n sighed.
"what is there to say? i think you've said it all." she looked up at ceiling in thought. "the person i love orders the prick i hate to kill me.. while we were married." she summarised.

"but before that, i was killed by an old friend. then, i was killed by a nobody." she gave a small smile. "sounds about right."

takemichi could see the genuine sadness behind her smile. "hey, n/n—" y/n turned to him and interrupted.
"it's not about me, anyway. we have to stop hakkai."

chifuyu smiled at her for staying so positive. "yeah, that's right." y/n smiled and nodded.

"so, you've spoken to taiju?" she questioned. takemichi nodded.
"he swore he wouldn't hit yuzuha anymore. he shook mitsuya's hand on it." takemichi confirmed. y/n thought.

"eh, i don't know, seems fishy." she said. chifuyu nodded. "i thought so too. no way it was that easy to convince him."
"or maybe taka is just good at arguing. he should be a lawyer."

the two boys both chuckled. "oh yeah, and we're joining up with hanma and kisaki." chifuyu mentioned. y/n's expression suddenly turned into an agitated one.
"what the hell? why?"

chifuyu sighed. "believe me, i'm not a fan of it either." takemichi nodded.
"same here, but they have been kinda useful so far. we're planning to stop hakkai on christmas night."

y/n grinned. "count me in."