𝟎𝟐𝟐: 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

takemichi had just come back from a quick visit from draken's place

takemichi had just come back from a quick visit from draken's place. 'so draken does love emma after all.' he thought as he hummed to himself.

as if thinking of her summoned her, the blonde was surprised to see a familiar face. emma? he ran after her, trying to catch up with her. he turned around the corner to see that she was hugging mikey?!

'oh no! toman's definitely over for sure!' he internally panicked.

takemichi was shaking at the thought of it. he was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice someone behind her.

"yes, this sure is interesting."

"hina?!" he jumped at her sudden appearance.

hina and naoto happened to be shopping and spotted takemichi panicking at what he had just seen.

"we are going to solve this mystery!" hina ran off.

they managed to tail them to an outdoor restaurant. takemichi happened to run into another familiar face.

"yo, takemichi, is that you?"

"yamagishi?"

they explained the situation at hand, yamagishi nodding and humming to himself once in a while at the information. "this is totally suspicious. i've heard rumors of them leaving the same house early in the morning. they must be spending the night together and emma goes home the next day."

takemichi sweatdropped. "oh, crap, this is bad."

hina stood up. "i see. so we have reached our conclusion. emma and mikey are a couple of two timers! now to confront them." she began marching to their table.

takemichi tried to stop her. "no, hina!" she was already gone. "if N/N and draken find out—"

"if we find out what, mitchy?"

takemichi slowly turned around. as his luck would have it, draken and Y/N were both standing right behind him.

draken gave him an intimidating look. "spit it out, takemitchy."

"yes, mitchy, we're waiting," Y/N taunted.

they were both staring down at him, takemichi began to quiver. hina banged on mikey and emma's table.

Y/N turned at the sound. "hina?" her eyes went from hina to takemichi, giving them a suspicious look. "what the hell is she doing here?" she turned to draken. "let's go over and see what's up."

takemichi quickly began trying to catch up.
'oh crap! they're both equally crazy! especially N/N! if she finds out about mikey and emma, who knows what will happen!'

takemichi gave up and laid on the floor in defeat, drowning in his tears. Y/N and draken had reached their table.

draken scoffed. "hanging out with your little sister on her birthday, mikey?"

"aw, thats so sweet of you, mikey." Y/N giggled, playfully ruffling his hair.

mikey looked away embarrassed. "shut up..."

draken put a teddy bear on emma's head.

emma's cheeks went a light shade of pink.

"happy birthday, emma." he gave a big, warm smile. "i'll be seeing you." he walked away.

" he walked away