𝟎𝟐𝟑: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞. (𝟑)

takemichi time skipped back to the same rental shop.
'it's the same as it always is.'

"sorry to keep you waiting, sir."

'huh?'

takemichi walked out. someone was waiting beside the car for him.

"took you long enough, takemichi."

takemichi jumped at the mention of his name.
'who the hell is this?'

"get in already, takemichi."

takemichi reluctantly got in the car. "so, where are we going?"

"to your place. you gave the order."

takemichi began searching through his phone to find naoto's number.
'i can't find it anywhere.'

his thoughts were interrupted. "takemichi, we're here."

takemichi got out of the car.

"welcome sir!" a row of men lined up bowing down to takemichi.

'more scary ass dudes! wait, but i recognise their faces.'

"yamagishi, you need to keep him in line!"

he turned to the man they were addressing.
'yamagishi? i didn't even recognise him!'
he looked at the other two. 'makoto... and takuya! my old mizo middle school gang!'

"number two's been waiting a while, boss."

takemichi's friends all walked inside. he followed behind. they took the elevator up to the top floor.

"welcome back home, sir!" another group of me. chanted.

"answer your damn phone, takemitchy." a familiar voice told him.

takemichi's eyes lit up. "chifuyu?!" he ran over. "i have no idea what's going on!"

"what the hell are you talking about, partner? top boss meeting, let's go."

"top boss meeting? of what?"

"stop acting like you don't know what i'm talking about. top boss meeting of toman."

the now black-haired male had a shocked look on his face.

*

takemichi and chifuyu were led down an alleyway into a restaurant. he sat down. there were some new faces, but, thankfully, some old ones.

a man stood with piece of paper. "item one, our treasury fund balances."

pah rudely interrupted. "no, the first thing is where's my damn fried rice, you dumbass."

"shut up, pah. just keep stuffing your face. everyone else is here, except mitsuya." the fifth division captain shot back.

"look around, dumbass, there's other people that aren't here." pah answered.

"shit for brains, everyone knows the fried rice always comes last." nahoya said mockingly.

"shit for brains? everyone knows pah's brain is made of air, asshole!" peh yelled.

"then he should've asked them to make the friend rice first." nahoya answered back with an irk mark.

"shut the hell up. all you old timers do is yap." a tanned man with blue hair spoke up.

"better not be getting a big head, shiba!" peh barked.

"shut up! we put the food on the table for you nowadays. you old timers barely ever contribute to the treasury." a pale blonde haired man said.