𝟎𝟎𝟕: 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

"your meeting is here? where is everyone?" hina asked takemichi, who was just as confused as she was

"your meeting is here? where is everyone?" hina asked takemichi, who was just as confused as she was. they coincidentally met after takemichi had run away from a half-naked girl at karaoke.

suddenly, a crowd of bright lights came along with the sound of revving engines. they were here. a boy with silvery lilac hair came over and guided takemichi and hina to mikey and the others.

"hey takemitchy. sorry for the surprise invite." mikey greeted.

"why'd you decide to bring your wifey along?" draken asked.

"i'm sorry, i didn't know it would be like this." takemichi awkwardly replied while scratching the back of his head.

"its cool, i brought my wifey too." mikey said, pointing over to Y/N who was busy talking to emma.

"hey emma, N/N!" draken yelled.

"yeah, what?" emma sassed, annoyed he interrupted their conversation.

"this is takemitchy's wifey so make sure you take good care of her!" he yelled again.

"will do." Y/N said, jokingly saluting.

hina hesitantly walked over to the two girls.

"oh, hey! its you! mitchy's girlfriend, right?"
Y/N grinned as she ushered hina to come over. her and emma were sat under a tree. hina sat down next to them.

"so, whats your name?" emma inquired.

"hinata. hinata tachibana. call me hina for short." hima gave a polite smile to the two girls.

"nice to meet you, hina!" Y/N and emma chimer in unison.

emmas eyes wondered over towards where the three boys were standing. her eyes lingered on takemichi. suddenly, she gasped and stood up.

emma had a sense of recognition. takemichi went pale. "hey! what do you say, wussy boy?" emma exclaimed raising her hand.

"wussy boy?" Y/N, draken and hina questioned.

"you left me all cold in my underwear." emma pouted. Y/N and emma watched as hina pummelled takemitchy after hearing emma's words.

while hina and takemichi were battling it out, Y/N turned to emma. "what did you do?"

emma looked away in shame. "well, i just wanted draken to notice me... but it didnt work." she pouted at the fact that draken still didnt care after she announced it.

Y/N facepalmed. "thats not how you get someone's attention."

before they could say anymore, mikey dragged Y/N away as he and draken began walking to the front.

The meeting was about to start. takemichi watched as mikey, draken and Y/N walked up to the stairs.

"as you all may know, we're here to talk about moebius.' mikey announced. everyone stayed quiet. Y/N was sitting down next to mikey, her head on mikey's shoulder. she looked tired.

"moebius beat the crap out of Pah's bud and violated his girlfriend right in front of him. to top it all of they took all his money, and beat up his parents and siblings." the silvery lilac haired boy whispered in takemichi's ear to help him understand.

"so pah, war?" mikey asked, looking pah into his eyes with his deep emotionless one.
"yes! i wanna beat them all to death!" pah exploded.

"Moebius is gonna fall!" mikey exclaimed. "august 3rd at the musashi festival! thats when it's all gonna go down!"

'august 3rd. thats when Draken dies!'

 thats when Draken dies!'