𝟎𝟐𝟒: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬.

takemichi opened his eyes to a strike in his bowling alley.
'i'm at bowling?'

"holy shit, mitchy. is this what you practice when we're not around?"

takemichi turned around to see y/n
accompanied by chifuyu. his eyes began to water. "y/n... you're alive."

"you just figured that out?" she gave him a questionable look and shrugged it off. she looked over at the next lane who had just gotten a strike.

"hakkai!" hakkai turned to them. she looked at who was sitting down in his area. she waved at her. "hey yuzu!" y/n and yuzuha had become aquatinted not too long ago. she made sure to get to know everyone in toman (atleast the captains).

while getting to know hakkai, she became friends with yuzuha, his sister. takemichi watched hakkai get a strike. his aura became quite competitive.

hakkai and takemichi began competing in a series of games, losing every single one.

*

they had now left the arcade.

"hey, we should all go to my house." hakkai suggested.

"yeah, sure. i don't see why not." y/n replied. chifuyu sighed and just went along with it. hakkai and yuzuha walked in front of them to show then the way.

"my place is just up ahead." hakkai informed.

chifuyu spoke low, only y/n could hear. "do we really have to go?"

"yeah, why not?"

"i just don't think it's necessary."

"cmon, fuyu, don't be a party pooper."

they heard motorcycles revving around the corner.

"this sure is a noisy ass neighbourhood." y/n stated.

around the corner were a group of young men. all wearing uniform with 'BD' on the back.

y/n groaned. "seriously?"

hakkai and yuzuha froze. "he's back."

a black haired male stepped to the front. "am i in the presence of the one and only n/n?"

"you bet."

the black haired guy smirked. "what the hl do you think you're doing in black dragon turf?"

"i can go wherever the fuck i want." she answered back, annoyed.

chifuyu nudged her. "maybe you should shut up."

he laughed mockingly. she raised a brow at him. they heard slow footsteps quickening.

"takemichi, take hina, y/n and chifuyu and get out of here."

takemichi tried to walk away and take hina out of there but ended up getting charged at. he flew to the floor. a tall man stood up "so, who the hell is this punk?"

the black haired male scoffed. "punching someone and not even knowing who, that's so like you."

the tall man held takemichi by his throat. he beat him repeatedly.

"holy shit." y/n murmured. she was about to rush in to help, but ended up being held back by chifuyu.

"taiju, please!" hakkai pleaded. "if you stop... i'll quit toman. and i'll join you in black dragon."

a smirk creeped onto taiju's face.

*

takemichi awoke in a hospital. overthinking his thoughts.
'kazutora said hakkai kills black dragon's last leader, which is taiju. but taiju is also his brother. i have to stop hakkai from killing his brother!'

"what are you muttering about?" yamagishi's voice snapped takemichi out of his thoughts.

"what are you guys doing here?"

"we came to check on our division captain." takuya answered.

"what the hell are you guys talking about?"

"you asked them to join." another person answered. chifuyu turned around on the chair to face takemichi.

"damn, black dragon. toman's gonna have to kick their asses." makoto spoke up.

"no, this is a personal matter. this is between me and black dragons." takemichi replied simply.

"takemichi, let's go out." chifuyu randomly suggested.

*

he drove takemichi to a place where it was just them alone.

"chifuyu... i know you're gonna tell me—"

chifuyu chuckled. "i wasn't gonna tell you anything, i just wanted you to remember to enjoy this. he gave him a genuine smile.

"chuifuyu... there's something i have to tell you." takemichi started. chifuyu waited for him expectantly. "i'm from the future."

"what the hell are you talking about?"

and, out of nowhere, takemichi found himself spilling his guts to chifuyu. he told him the full truth of what had happened up until this very moment."

"so kisaki killed me."

there was a pause.

chifuyu held his hand out. "i'm gonna fight with you. we're in this together."

takemichi's eyes began to swell up. "thank you for believing in me, chifuyu!"