𝟎𝟑𝟓: 𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐚?

it was dark at night

it was dark at night. takemichi found himself back in the past and in a park. he looked down in despair. "naoto is dead..." he sighed. "what do i do... i know! ill change the past. he chuckled darkly. "ill save naoto and hina. ill save all of them. then i can return to the future." his hands shook with frustration. "forget it. maybe im just better off dead..."

takemichi felt a presence behind him. he let out a small gasp.

"i love you." the voice chirped. it was hina.

'crap! i said all that out loud!'

"takemichi, how old are you really?" she asked.
"um, twenty six." he murmured.
"had future takemichi proposed to me yet?" she questioned.
takemichi jumped at this question. "well, no... but ive always wanted to marry you!"

hina giggled. "was that your proposal just now?"
takemichi nodded his head. "yeah."

she smiled softly as blush spread across her face. " then i can die happy."

takemichi told Y/N and chifuyu what had happened in his recent trip to the present

takemichi told Y/N and chifuyu what had happened in his recent trip to the present. naoto died, izana kurokawa was an important figure, hina was still dead and ofcourse, kisaki was involved.

"MY MIKEY?!" Y/N yelled out loud. takemichi and chifuyu sweatdropped at her sudden exclamation.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT MIKEY?! HOW MUCH COMPETITION DO I HAVE?!" she whined as she fell back dramatically. luckily for her, chifuyu caught her just in time.

"im sure thats not what he meant." takemichi chuckled awkwardly. Y/N pouted. "but what if it is?!" she sighed loudly as she thought about it again. "man, that just makes me hate this izana guy."

chifuyu pinched her. she jumped back. "ow! what was that for?!" she shrieked. chifuyu irked as he replied. "theres other important things about the present that we have to talk about."

Y/N cleared her throat. "right. so, uhhh, naotos dead?" she asked as she tried to shift the conversation. takemichi nodded shakily as he remembered naotos dead body beside him. "yeah. so i cant travel back to the past."