𝟎𝟒𝟕: 𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞.

3RD PERSON

3RD PERSON

"yesterday was too much," Y/N sighed as she played with a kitten through it's cage.

chifuyu gave what sounded like a small chuckle. "takemitchy is still the same as he was back then. literally. i'm glad this future turned out okay. he's worked really hard for it."

Y/N hummed in agreement. "he deserves to be happy."

ding!

the shop doorbell sounded follow by the sound of the door closing.

"hey."

kazutora walked in, coat in hand.

"hey, kazu," Y/N greeted.

"you finally made it," chifuyu sassed jokingly.

kazutora lazily rolled his eyes before walking behind the counter and going to the staff room to presumably hang up his coat. he came back not long after.

"hey, put on the tv, would you? it's eerily quiet in here." he requested.

"what do you think people would wanna watch in a pet shop?" Y/N inquired.

"definitely crime," chifuyu replied sarcastically as he reached for the remote behind him and began to turn the channels.

"or a soap opera," kazutora joined in.

"maybe some love island."

"now you're getting it, but—"

"stop," Y/N suddenly interjected.

"huh?" chifuyu hummed in confusion.

"go back to that channel. i could just be going crazy, but i'm pretty sure i saw something,"
Y/N replied as she squinted her eyes at the screen.

chifuyu turned back the channel. "this one? this news channel? kind of a buzzkill for a pet shop, don't you think?"

Y/N didn't reply as she continued staring at the screen.

"while the bonten conflict in tokyo intensifies, it finally causes damage to the general public. this is a video of a bonten members exclusively obtained by this program."

a video showed after with a man with white hair and an undercut. he also had a tattoo. a very familiar tattoo.

Y/N's eyes narrowed. "it's him."

kazutora raised a brow. "him? you mean mikey?"

she nodded.

"how are you so sure?" chifuyu asked as he rested his head on his palm.

"see that tattoo? what does it remind you of?" Y/N hinted.

. . .

"his earrings!" chifuyu clicked his fingers in realisation. "kurokawa izana's earrings." chifuyu sighed. "man, i knew he went down a dark path, but i didn't know he was leading a big gang like this."