𝟎𝟐𝟓: 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

"all the officers are present, let's start."

y/n sat next to mikey as draken stood beside them.

"as you all know, takemichi was beaten by the leader of the black dragons." draken started. "he was also aware that takemichi is a division captain in toman. black dragons are declaring war."

takemichi tried to remember the plan that he and chifuyu had discussed.

"the key is n/n. she influences most of the decisions mikey makes. if she can convince mikey to keep hakkai, hakkai is not leaving." chifuyu informed.

"but how do we get her on our side?"

"we can guilt trip her or convince her. maybe we should tell her about this future stuff."

takemichi walked up to y/n and whispered in her ear. "mind if i talk to you privately real quick?"

"sure?" she said, unsure. she was about to get down from where she was sitting until mikey put an arm around her and pulled her closer to him.

"i don't want n/n leaving. if you can tell her, you can tell all of us." he said, his dark eyes staring at takemichi.

y/n gave mikey a confused look. "i'm sure we'll only be a second, there's no need to tell everyone. if he wanted to, he would've." y/n tried to reason with him.

mikey raised a brow and his eyes narrowed. "fine, but i'm timing you."

takemichi looked at y/n with admiration.
'i totally see why chifuyu her on our side now. she convince mikey easily!"

they stepped outside. she gave him an impatient look. "well, spit it out. what did you have to call me out for?"

"well... i.." takemichi started. takemichi paused he didn't know where to start.  the time-leaping? he's from the future? what happens to her? the hakkai - taiju situation?"

"you what? time is ticking. mikey wasn't joking when he said he'd time us, y'know?" she irked.

as if it had been timed, mikey had appeared. "time's up, get back inside."

takemichi sighed, annoyed with himself that he couldn't just say it. "we'll have to talk about it some other time."

y/n nodded and went back inside, followed by mikey and takemichi. they all went back to the original places. hakkai walked to the front and kneeled in front of mikey and y/n.

"i'm not going to make any excuses. i'll accept any punishment.  as his brother, i always knew something like this would happen." hakkai took a deep breath. "my commander, it's with my regret that i, hakkai shiba, request permission to leave toman."

mikey looked around. "any objections?" someone spoke up.

"wait a minute!" takemichi stood tall. "i object!"

hakkai looked over at takemichi and whispered. "have you lost your mind?"

draken looked back at mikey. "is he out?"

mikey replied, still looking forward. "he's in mitsuya's division, we'll let him decide."

mitsuya walked forward and stood beside hakkai, who was still on his knees.

"taka, i'm so sorry," hakkai whispered.

"it's okay, hakkai. i don't blame you." mitsuya said simply as he walked away. hakkai suddenly stood up.

"taka! it's been an honour to serve under you." he said sincerely.

"what are you talking about, hakkai?" mitsuya replied, his back turned to hakkai. "you're not leaving toman. i won't allow it."