𝟎𝟒𝟒: 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐞.

slowly, the now ex-toman members had cleared out, leaving the main members

Y/N tapped takemichi's shoulder. "what's the plan now, mitchy?" now that toman has been disbanded, what could really go wrong in the future now?

chifuyu rested his arm on Y/N's shoulder, making her jump. "yeah, takemitchy, kisaki's no longer here. so there's no point being here in the past anymore, right?"

takemichi's face softened in realisation. a small smile etched onto his face. "that's right. and now, future naoto must be alive since kisaki was the one that killed him. so, i can go back to the future." his grin widened. "the future must have gotten way better."

Y/N nodded. "mhm." she smiled. "so, what are you waiting for, takemichi?"

takemichi frowned. "i don't want to leave anyone here, to be honest."

chifuyu chuckled. "of course. that's so like you, takemitchy."

"hey, everyone!" hakkai called. the three turned around to see what he wanted. "how about we make a time capsule to commemorate our disbandment?"

mikey grinned. "good idea!" he looked up. "let's write a letter to our future selves. we'll open it in twelve years!" he turned to the small group before him. "so everyone, one week from now, bring a letter for yourself and something important. we'll all meet up here."

Y/N had spent most of her week wondering what the hell she was gonna bring for the time capsule

Y/N had spent most of her week wondering what the hell she was gonna bring for the time capsule. her first thought was her promise ring, but that was too important.

she rummaged through all of her old things. what would future her want to look back on? she didn't have much time left, mikey would arrive to pick her up and take her to the shrine in twenty minutes.

as Y/N dug through her old stuff, she found some old pictures of her and mikey. some included baji and on occasion, sanzu or draken.

"pictures feel too basic." she mumbled to herself as she placed them back in the folder she took them out of.