𝟎𝟒𝟐: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐤𝐮.

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"so you're telling me that they're fighting tenjiku right now? i asked for the
millionth time.

the nurse rolled her eyes. "yes, for the bajillionth time. your friends are fighting these tenjiku people on yokohoma's seventh pier."

i scoffed. "you've got the exact location? how damn nosy."

she snorted. "it helped, didn't it? you could at least say thank you."

i raised my brow. "thanks. could you perhaps... give me a ride?" i asked.

she paused before laughing. "you can't be serious. ride into a gang fight? uh no, i'd like to live, thanks."

i frowned. "oh, come on. help a patient out? if i don't make it, someone could die."

she laughed. "you're not that important."

i was fighting the urge to slap her in the face. i really needed that ride. if tenjiku and toman were showing down, who knows what would happen.

"come on, please? don't make me start crying." i pleaded as i tried to give her puppy dog eyes. her face didn't move. i have a feeling they weren't working.

she gave me a look before giving a big sigh and shrugging. "oh, what the hell. come with me."

i sat in the front seat of her car

i sat in the front seat of her car. luckily, yokohoma wasn't far from here. about twenty minutes.

i looked over at the nurse. it had just dawned on me that i was in a stranger's car. i didn't even know her name.

"so, what's your name?" i asked.

"akiko shio. and you?" she replied, eyes still on the road.

"Y/N L/N." i said with a slight smile.

"so, tell me, Y/N. was that guy that came to visit you everyday your boyfriend or something?" she inquired.

i rolled my eyes with a slight chuckle. "jeez, you just couldn't wait to ask, could you? if you're talking about the short blonde boy, then yes, he is."