𝟎𝟎𝟖: 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

"you wanna be my bodyguard? psh, i dont need one

"you wanna be my bodyguard? psh, i dont need one."

those were drakens words when takemichi had proposed the idea of him being his bodyguard. since he knew draken was meant to die on august 3rd, he decided that it would be smart to be his bodyguard until then. of course, he didnt think that draken might reject his offer. which he did.

now, here he was, tailing draken as he was currently in a diner with Y/N and mikey.

takemichi had to keep an eye out for the dispute. who knows what could happen if he doesn't stop it.

"what the hell, man! someones gonna have to pay for this!" mikey whined.

"relax mikey. it's not a big deal." Y/N sweatdropped.

"not a big deal?! it's the biggest deal!" mikey said, obviously agitated.

'he sounds pissed, is this the dispute?'

"do you really need a flag with your kids meal? i mean, you take it off anyways when you're gonna eat it so whats the point?" Y/N asked.

mikey gasped dramatically. "you did not just ask that. i cant believe you. every kids meal is meant to come with a flag! its not the same without one!" he was acting like a child.

luckily for him, draken magically pulled out a flag from inside his jacket pocket and placed it on mikey's meal. "here you go, mikey. your flag."

mikey's attitude immediately changed as he went starry eyed at the sight of the flag. "woo, kenny you did it!" he exclaimed with glee.

Y/N sighed in relief as he had now calmed down. "whatever makes you happy."

the three began to chow down on their meals, mikey obviously finishing first. his eating speed is insane.

takemichi continued to watch them, not seeing anything in particular. maybe there is no dispute—

"i'm so done with you!"

'crap, maybe this is it!'

takemichi turned around to see mikey sleeping with his head on Y/N's lap. Y/N was chuckling at draken's mini outburst.

"he really is something else. i dont think ive ever met someone who falls asleep right after they eat." Y/N smiled as she looked down at his calm face as he lightly snored.

draken sighed as he put mikey on his back. "he's a real pain in the ass."

the three of them left the diner and walked into a hospital. they were looking at a girl. she had been badly injured.

"who's that?" Mikey asked as he looked down at the girl.

"pah's buddy's girlfriend" draken replied.

"poor girl," Y/N whispered her eyes scanned over all of her injuries. she shuddered.

mikey wrapped his arm around her shoulder to give her comfort.

suddenly, they heard voices.

"what are you doing here?! get out of here!"
they turned around to look and it was an angered old man and his wife. it was the girl's father and mother. her father screamed at the three, but none of them retaliated.

draken bowed. Y/N and mikey both gave him a confused look. Y/N then nodded and bowed.

"we don't have to bow to them guys, we did nothing wrong," mikey told them.

as the man continued scolding them, draken pushed down mikey's head to make him bow. mikey tried to fight it at first but eventually gave in.

they continued bowing until the couple left.
"we can't be getting innocent people involved this has to be done in our own world." Y/N said.

"that's right. every gang member has a family they go home to. they shouldn't be caught up in anything because of us." draken added.

'now i understand why he would change so much after draken died. draken and n/n make up mikey's heart.'