Random Stories #2 [All x Jeonghan]

*Something I made on a whim while listening to some songs; not necessarily SVT songs. The drabbles are quite old, random, and nonsensical, perhaps. They don't correlate with each other unless stated otherwise*

Drabble #1

"Seungcheol, let's go to Lotte World again once I am discharged from the hospital!" Jeonghan's cheerful voice floats in the air, his beautiful smile shining ever so brightly. And again Seungcheol is left scathed, dying of a broken promise as he replays the video message for the nth time.

Drabble #2

Joshua grabs Jeonghan's wrist, trying to hold him back. "You're late, Shua. Way too late." Jeonghan coldly jerks his hand away and turns his heels. Joshua constantly regrets the past. He is reminded of when he threw his pinky ring and let it roll over the table, clanking metal resounding in serenity. Jeonghan stared at him with tears threatening to fall as their relationship crumbled at his feet.

Drabble #3

"Should I do it, Seungcheol?" Jeonghan looks at Seungcheol expectantly, not knowing that he just kills the other man by his simple question. "Well, I think Mingyu likes you too. You should confess to him." Seungcheol pulls a smile, but it does not reach his eyes. A part of him just dies. It dies as his long-time crush falters before him.

Drabble #4

Vernon is stunned. His coffee is long forgotten, cold in his hand. He does not know who that man is, but he gets a strange fluttery feeling in his heart just from watching him. The orange sunrays hitting through his blonde hair makes him more beautiful, bewitching. But Vernon's face darkens with disappointment when a man with model-like stature approaches that man and then they walk hand in hand. Vernon swears he will never go to that park again.

Drabble #5

The 12 members of SEVENTEEN cringe with shock as they watch, or rather peek on, their second-eldest admiring -- in an unhealthy way -- a film still of someone very familiar in a certain music video. Apparently, Jeonghan loves his performance in Fear too much, the one where he smeared a daring red lipstick all over his lips, that he even kisses the picture. Too bad his action is not as secretive as he thinks.

Drabble #6

Vernon likes writing his fantasies into lyrics. But he never expects one of them to become reality when Jeonghan, his oh so pretty Jeonghan-hyung, walks into their room wearing nothing but an oversized white shirt, cute black cat ears, and tail. His sanity crumbles once he hears the seductive purr.

Drabble #7

Joshua's hobbies include teasing the hell out of his fellow 95-liner, Seungcheol. Knowing Jeonghan is highly cooperative when it comes to annoying Seungcheol, he hugs the older one from behind and shouts, "Joshuji and Jeonghan forever!" Then they skip happily while holding hands, leaving Seungcheol and ignoring his failed glare and childish whine of "he is mine!"

Drabble #8

No matter what the world says, even if it turns against him, Jeonghan feels strong because Seungcheol is always there for him, mending every wound by his soothing smile. Together they continue going forth, fingers entwined tightly -- inseparable.