Random Stories #1 [All x Jeonghan]

Hai, hai. Setelah liat teaser album baru, aku jadi kepikiran short stories ini. Sekaligus selingan dari Obsession, yg belum sempat dilanjut. 😂
Please enjoy dan jangan lupa vomment!

.

.

.

Bittersweet

[Gyuhancheol/Unrequited love/College AU]

Prompt by redbaech

They clicked well.

Choi Seungcheol had never met someone both pleasingly in tune with him and easy on the eyes. No, scratch that. This person was gorgeous. Yoon Jeonghan, or affectionately called Hanie, was his first friend in the university. Suddenly the prospect of living in a dorm did not seem so dull and gloomy to him anymore -- if it meant he could see Jeonghan every day.

Everything went smooth in a sense that he got rid of his shyness around new people and actually made more efforts in getting to know Jeonghan better. After awhile, his heart started pounding harder whenever Jeonghan was around. He could not look away either. Then it dawned on him that he had fallen for the Angel -- a nickname he deemed most befitting the beautiful boy -- deeper than he thought.

Of course, Jeonghan being his usual kind and sweet self was oblivious to all of that because, one thing that he never mentioned was...

"Oh, Seungcheol. I'm not sleeping in the dorm tonight. And I want you to meet someone."

Somehow, Seungcheol dreaded hearing the next sentence, especially when he noticed Jeonghan holding the hand of some man and bringing said man closer to where he stood.

"This is my boyfriend since high school, Mingyu."

Jeonghan's smile was so radiant it made him forget about his heartache -- momentarily. He did not see this coming. His brain could not ever register the casual greetings they just exchanged. It passed by like a blur, like it was a faint dream at midday. The sun glared at him unforgivingly, and it was not even summer, yet.

He scanned the couple; this ridiculously good-looking man with his equally good-looking boyfriend. A match made in heaven, apparently. With his remaining sanity, while still feigning his signature gummy smile, he bid them farewell.

Ah, Seungcheol did not know his first heartbreak would feel this bittersweet.

-<>-||-<>-||-<>-

Opposites Attract

[Gyuhan/Fluff, Friendship maybe?/Headcanon]

"Jeonghanie-hyung, you got your hair messed up, kinda."

Mingyu leaned closer to Jeonghan to rearrange his hair, slightly shuffling it to the side, as it was at the beginning of their shooting.