Doctor's Revenge

Battle~TF3 Dark of The Moon ost ~The Score

(He jumped scene from TMNT Live action)

Raiden Y/N and Dottore had found the abandoned lab Shockwave was in.

They stood on top of the aircraft.

Xiao jumped and plunged towards the field below.

"Hey dudes, he jumped-" Kazuha goes.

"He Jumped?!" Asked Dottore.

Dottore, Raiden, Asahi, Levi, Mercedez, Kazuha, Tomo and Dino all jumped after him.

The terror twins had parked the aircraft near by.

Waves of Ruin guards and Ruin creatures that had abyssal and dark energon in them stormed towards them.

Tomo, Kazuha, Mercedez and Alatus were left to deal with the waves of ruin creatures.

Dottore, Raiden Y/N, Asahi and Dino/Mirage went to find Soundwave and Shockwave, further inside the abandoned lab.

Dottore smirked as him and his clones managed to find Soundwave.

The tall, Fatui Harbinger mech had surrounded the Decepticon lieutenant with his clone and Mirage's clones.

Arctic was taller than Soundwave by a lot in this form. He towered over Soundwave and drew out his claymore.

A giant question mark appeared on Soundwave's visor.

"Unfortunately for you, my failed clone never warned you about me." Smiled Arctic.

Later

Asahi continued to fight Soundwave.

Soundwave was unconscious, covered with dents and ice. He was in stasis cuffs.

Asahi shoved the wounded Decepticon lieutennant aside.

"Stupid robot!" Hissed Asahi.

Shockwave stood next to a monitor.

"I'm afraid I must use my full power to destroy you both. In fact, I don't like to use my Full power, but for you, I have to use it." Replied Dottore.

Shockwave was about to transform to his monsterous parasitic form when Dino shot at Shockwave's optic.

Shockwave fired a deadly blast in retaliation.  Smoke blew out of the crator. The friends managed to dodge the deadly blast through teleportation.

"Get him to blow up the roof!" Asahi yelled.

They nodded and casted their ult abilities towards the enemy while hovering in the air.

"Illusion shattered!" Raiden Y/N yelled as electro bursted across the lab.

"Suffer!" Dottore hissed.

The ceiling exploded from the deadly bursts plus Shockwave's deadly blast.

The nightsky could be easily seen.

Alatus gathered wind energy and managed to teleport all of them outside onto an open field. 

Blue flames and rose flames lit around the field.

Dino and Shockwave struggled violently.

Crack!

Dino had managed to break the huge glass that held the only optic Shockwave had.