Chapter 28 ~ Why Does She Look Like Me?

(Okay guys I've been waiting to write this next chapter because I wanted to read Maximum Ride Forever first. Has anyone else read it yet cause I really really need someone to talk to about it. We can private message on here or kik. I just really need to talk to someone. IT WAS SOOOOO GOOOD! Anyway nothing will change much but the new book gave me some ideas. There will be NOT be spoilers, but you will get something after you read the last book. Ok happy read)

Max

After my reunion with Nudge, we took to the sky ( well Holden and Rachet found a car and hot wired it, but that's just details)
and she told me about what she knew.
" I haven't heard much about our situation but some names have come up. Ones that we didn't think would ever show up again."
Iggy cocked an eyebrow, " You don't mean her do you?"
There is a pang in my heart and I stop in midair, " No she.... She can't be alive."
" I don't know if she is Max. I just know I've heard her name lately. Angel and Gaza will be meeting up with us in the next state over. Virginia. "
Without another word, Nudge awkwardly looked away and flew Iggy and Ace.
Next thing I knew Jebidiah flew up next to me. He had been doing pretty good with fly considering we only have got maybe 15 minutes of practice in since he learned about it. "Mom who are you guys talking about? Who is this She?"
I was about to tell him everything. One of the last secrets I had to tel, but I couldn't. Stormy was flying right next to him.

Alex

I saw him when I was helping dad lay down in the cell. I only saw a glimpse of him. He was gone in a flash and all I really saw was hair and an eye.
Dad told me about how they cloned people. That must be what I saw, my clone. But don't you need something g like hair or whatever to make a clone. But I know who I saw. I've seen that look all the the time.

I saw me.