Chapter 2 ~ Rewind to the Present

(I would like to say this before anyone comments about it. I know one of the kids names is Jebidiah. I'm sorry if I spelled it in a weird way, but oh well. Also please don't comment about spelling errors or idea and things I should put in here. Please don't complain. I do this for fun. If I get to many comments about these things, it will make this less fun for me. So please, please don't complain. I do the best I can.)

       "Jebidiah and Alex Ride! Get your butts out of bed now! You don't want me to send your father up there!"  Max, also know as Mary now, Scream to her sons as she made breakfast for her two year old daughter, Raven.

     Fang, also know as Flynn, ran down stair almost tripping over his own two feet. Now that Max and Fang had three children, Fang decided to get a good job. That job was photography. He opened up a small shop about ten minutes away from their house.   Running to the fridge, Fang grabbed an apple, put it in his mouth, and started trying to tie his sneackers standing up.

   "Fang, hun. What are you doing?" Max laughed as she sat down to feed Raven. Max wore three quarter navy shirt and jean. While Fang wore a red flannel button-up and jean. Though Fang never had to much trouble with his shoulder length hair, he still put it up in a ponytail for work.

  " Well a couple is coming in to get pictures done and no one is at the shop. I just got the call from my manager that everyone thought it was the day off for some reason."

   "Well then you better get to work. RAVEN! Don't throw food on the floor. What am I gonna do with you child?"

   Fang stood next to Max and bent down to kiss Raven on the forehead," On she didn't mean to. She didn't know what she was doing. Isn't that right, daddy's girl?"

   Since Raven couldn't talk she must made said,"Auyyya!" In a very loud, happy voice.  Then Fang bent down and touched foreheads with Max," Are we still going to the  movies tonight?"

   "Of course," Max said smoothly as she kissed Fang. It was suppose to be a small peck but it didn't end that way.

  "EWWW! Gross! Please not in the kitchen." Alex, now at the age of 16, laughed as he came into the kitchen. Today was his first day of work at GameStop. His chin length black hair was brushed for once, and he wore a Legends of Zelda t-shirt with black jeans and converse.  Behind him was Jebidiah. His short blonde hair was tossed around and he was still in his pjs ( a white tank top and flannel pajama pants).

    As Fang went out the door, Max looked at Jebidiah, now at the age of 18,  questionable," Why are you still in you pajamas Jebidiah?"

    Jebidiah grabbed some bacon from the stove and sat by his mom at the table, kissing Raven on the cheek," I don't have work today. If you need me to go to the store today I can. I will bring Raven with me."   All the Ride boys had a very soft spot for their family and their family alone. Especially Jebidiah.

   "That would be great. I have to go to the school today and get some summer paperwork. Also remember your dad and I are going out tonight and you two have to stay and watch Raven."

   Alex grabbed his wallet and started out the door,"  Okay mom. "

   Alex never said goodbye to his family. He thought it was pointless to say it if he was just going to see them later on that day. But what he didn't know is that after tonight, he would be saying goodbye for a very long time.

   To the side is a collage of Max and Fang's kids -------->