Chapter 18 ~ On the Road... Sky? Again

(Before we start with the story, I would like to point out that today's update is coming from my phone. We will see how well this goes. Hey at least I won't be work with a sticky keyboard, but this chapter might be really short because it will look different of the screen. Ok. Chow sugar!)
Alex

"Should I ask what happened with mom?" I ask as I walk by my brother's side after he helped the new girl get comfortable, " Does it have something to do with the girl?"

    Jebidiah sighed," Mom thinks she knows what is going on. She thinks that girl, Stormy is her name by the way, is bad news for some reason. All because Stormy knew about mom."

      " Not that I want you to scream in my face, and I'm not saying mom is right. This Stormy girl could be perfectly fine or she could be horribly bad. But I do see were mom is coming from. She has been dealing with this for a while. I can understand why she doesn't trust anybody."

   Ace walked over before Jebidiah could start his rant, " We move out in a few hours. If someone was hunting down that girl they we find us here. Right at sun break we will start off for the next city and should be there soon after." Then Ace climbed into the tree and went to sleep.

   Jebidiah on the other hand sat at the age of a tree, " If you excuse me I have watch till then."

Jebidiah

      The next day everyone woke up and we were off to the city. Stormy ' s ankle looked swollen but it wouldn't effect her flying. It was still different to fly but I could get use to it.

"Hey Jebidiah? " Stormy called over the wing beside me.

"Yeah!"

"Don't you have a sister?  Where is she?"

Jebidiah forgot for a minute that she could have seen Raven from the door that day," She is at my grandma's house!"

  Stormy nodded," Hey I have to land for a second. The turbulence is hurting my ankle."