Chapter 39 ~ O Child of Mine

(Anyone else obsessed with the new 5sos album?)

      Fang
      Are great family moment wad ruined by erazers slamming the door open.  There were two of them standing in our way of a clear exit. We could make it out. We could take them, but I don't know if I could rescue my other friends.
     "Max. Fang. You are coming with us." The bigger of the two spoke.
    Max handed Raven to Jebidiah and walked to the door. Usually we would fight but our weakness is with our kids. Though I know my son's can fight,  I don't think any of us can fight with a baby in our hands.
    I follow behind wife keeping my hand in hers as we are walked to a in know location.
     Max
     The walk to wherever we were going took longer than I thought. It was on the other side of the building.  I passed by many rooms, some were empty, some reminded me of my pasted, and some held the screams of victoms. As we walked I searched for my friends, but the bars and windows didn't show their faces.
    Finally we got to our destination and the door was opened to us so we could walk inside. As I walked in I wasn't ready for what I saw.
     She was a female version of Alex. My baby. My Phoenix.
      Phoenix
     My mom and dad, no my former mom and dad, and both of them immediately set their eyes on me. Both showed different emotions. I could have swore I saw sadness and remorse in their eyes but that couldn't be right.  Mom was just about to speak but my real dad, Dylan, cut her short? "Max. Fang.  It's been along time. I see you have met my daughter."
    Max eyes widened, "She is not your daughter. She's mine!"
    " I was never yours.'" I spit to her in a calm voice.
    She looked hurt. So did Fang,  but that couldn't be. Why would they suddenly care whose I was. They gave me up.
     Dad could feel the tension in the room, "I think you three need time to talk. Stormy and I will come back in a little while."
     As they left I thought of ways to put down my former parent s. I couldn't kill them physically but mentally I could.