Chapter 47 ~ Count Your Blessings

(Sorry this has taken so long to write. Exams and contest kind of cloudex over my attention. I am taking extra classes over the summer, but I am going to try and finish this book this summer)

Max
It all happened so fast. First I saw the count down clock made a lound screech which I knew ment our time was up. Then suddenly, right before the gun went off, everything went completely silent. Next there was screaming, angry screaming.
Alex was befind me untying my hands and Jebidiah was doing the same for Fang. Up on the roof Ace had ripped the guns from their stands and Stormy was holding Raven.
"Don't worry mom," Alex said," She is on our side, I hope."
He finished untying my binds and grabbed my hand. We both took off with a running start and then our wings sprang out and we were up in air. Fang and Jebidiah were right behind us as we landed on the roof.
Stormy handed Raven to me as chaos started on the ground, " This place has a dome like field built so you guys can't fly out. You are going to have to get out by foot. I can lead you to the front but I can't say that you will make it completely off the property. "
"What about our other friends?" I asked
"I have some people, rebels if you will, that our already leading them to the front. One of them is going to land a plan on the other end of the forest. He can fly you where ever you want."
Suddenly a bullet hit the side of the building. Erazers and other started gathering around aiming guns at us. Soon the sky became nothing but bullets.
" We need to go now!" Fang said.
We all jumped of to the other side of the building and ran to our hopeful salvation.