Chapter 37 ~ What a Awful Reunion

(School starts this Monday. I still have a project to finish. It sucks. Anyway this book is almost over! I can't believe it! But I have the it'the two that people wanted me to write so I'll still be busy on here. )

Max

Of course it was a trap. It's always a trap. It didn't take long for them to catch us and knock us out. It was two against about twenty or so. Ace and I fought as best we could but it wasn't good enough.
I woke up with a sore and bloody head where someone had hit me with a piece of metal. Three faces were staring at me, waiting for me to wake up.
My family. They were alive.
Fang put his hand behind my back and helped me up. It took me a few seconds bit I was able to sit up all the way.
I turned to look at Fang and smile at him then at my kids, "I'm so glad you guys are okay. I thought I would find one of you dead when I got here. "
Fang wrapped me into a long hug. I could tell from the way he was holding me that he was weak and hurt, but as I've learned for so many year, he won't admit it. Before letting going he grabbed my chin and kissed me, " We are okay Max. We aren't going anywhere. I love you too much to leave. "
"Ewww. PDA!!!" Alex screamed from behind me. I turned around and gave him a hug, and Raven as well because Alex was holding her, "Shut up kid."
Pulling away I grabbed Raven and held her in my arms," Where is Jebidiah? "
Fang looked at the door, " They took him about an hour ago. I've been worried sick."
Just as Fang finished his statement, Jebidiah walked in looking confused, angry, and a little scared. Then he saw me and looked relieved, "Mom. Your okay!"
I walked over and pulled him into a one handed hug, carefully avoiding squashing Raven.
Jebidiah pulled away first and looked at me then at Fang, "Why didn't you tell me I had an older sister? "

Alex
I had forgotten dad hadn't told Jebidiah about our sister yet. I thought maybe mom would have told him already so I didn't bring it up.
Mom and dad looked at each other not know how to explain the reasoning. Jebidiah then looked at me, "Did you know?"
I looked halfway down at the floor so I didn't have to meet his eyes, " I just found out about a day ago."
"When was somwone going to tell me?"
Dad walked towards Jebidiah," We weren't planning on ever telling you guys. It wasn't something we wanted brought up. We didn't want you guys searching for when it would lead you here."
Jebidiah didn't looked satisfied, "Then why did you give her away?"
Dad looked shocked and so did Mom, "Let's get one thing straight. We love all four of you and would never give any of you away. She was stolen from us. "
Understand closed Jebidiah's face then fear, " Well she thinks you left her. She is going to kill you guys and soon."
Dad then stood tall and put his hand on mine and Jebidiah's shoulder, "No one Is going to die. I won't let that happen. Not to us or our friends. We will get out of here."