Chapter 36 ~ A Trap of Couse

(Band camp started last week :/)

Jebidiah

Phoenix smiled when she saw the confusion on my face, "You should probably learn how to hide your emotions a little better. No facial expressions. "
"How are you about to play a big part in my life? "
Phoenix stood up and walked towards me with Stormy behind her, "Jebidiah, Phoenix is my "adopted" sister."
"And I care about that why?"
Phoenix laughed again, "Because the family that left me behind was yours. I'm your older sister."
I don't know how my face looked but I'm pretty sure it showed shock. Older sister? No. I was the oldest, " What are you here for?"
" I'm here to kill our parents. " She smiled and crossed her arms as she walked back to her seat.
" You can't do that. I won't let you. My parents are fighters anyway. They could beat you easily. My mom isn't even here. How could you kill her?"
Stormy leaned on the table, "Have you seen you dad lately? He has had to fight like this in years. It won't be hard to kill him off. And as for your mom, she is almost here. While they were blacked out at the last attack, someone put a chip in Ace's head. It has this GPS type thing in it. It will lead them here and they will be led into our little trap."

Max

"Look." Ace pointed at a old building, " They are in there."
The building was huge but had ivy and vines growing on different sections of the place. A perfect place for any crazy person to operate.
" We need to find out security and then find a breach in it."
Ace doesn't look at me but ask, "Do you think they are waiting for us?"
" They always are." I say as we walk closer to the building.