Chapter 17 ~ My Favorite Son

(( Hey guys! Now I have somequestions, very important questions. Do you love me? Do like looking a cool edits about books? Do you have an instagram? If you have said yes to any of these questions yoou should go follow the instagram account Quotes_are_lifes_stories. It has the same profile picture as my wattpad picture. It onlyhas 12 followers so if you could go follow that would begreat. And if you do follow make sureto tell me so I now who you are! Okay that's it. Happy reading!))

Max

"No."

"Come on mom she is hurt she needs help. Why can't she come?"

 I look at my son and cross my arms," Jebidiah the first thing I have learned in this life is never trust anyone.I have been through so much because I trusted to many people. I know who and who not to trust, you don't. "

Jebidiah leaned his back up against a tree," I'll keep an eye on her and if anything looks off I tell you ."

 "Do you know how to tell when someone is off? I do and looking at her, all the warning bells go off in my head. The last thingwe need is an extra person."

 "But she can fly!"

I shake my head and walk towards my son," All the more reason to not trust her. She could be a py. One time I had two young kids come to me for help, so I helped them. Turns out they were spy. They weren't even teenagers!"

  Jebidiah goes to speak but I cut him off," And the fact that she knows who I am makes it even worse! No Jebidiah sheis not come with us and that is final!"

 " Then I'm not going with you," my son says without meeting my eyes," I'm not leaving someone befind that is injured. Can we atleast drop her off at the next city?"

  I give out a sigh just as Iggy walks over," Max if we have to we can, the next town is not to far."

  "Not you too Iggy!"

  Iggy just stared at me. Well he was looking at my shoulder, but close enough.Then I looked at Jebidiah who was looking at me with pleading eyes," Fine, but if we don't get to the next town by tomorrow night we are dropping her where we land. And you get to have the rest off the night watch," I point to Jebidiah," Now everyone back to the trees!"

  I stomp back to the tree where ALex is standing looking confused," Did I miss something?"

"No. But you are my favorite son."