Chapter 3 ~ In the Corner of My Eye, Watching Me

Max

           Max pulled into the local high school she works at and got out of the car. Not many people were there. It was the second day of the offical summer vacation. The only people there were about three janitors and a few teacher getting some summer work ready for summer school. Max was thankful they didn't ask ,force, her to come teacher over the summer. Teaching kids was bad enough. She didn't want to teach when she didn't have to. 

     As Max walked up to the front of the school, she felt someone watching her. Her olde sences started to kick in. Her bones tensed as she turned to see who was staring at her. To her surprise no one was there.  Though she still felt an uneasy stare.

    Once Max was inside her classroom she felt that someone was still watching her. Not just one person now, but two.

Fang

           " I am so sorry guys. I didn't know my staff wasn't going to be here today. I just found out they weren't coming." Fang apolagized as he unlocked his shop," If you can hold on while I set up the background and computers and all that would be great."

       The young man gave a king smile to his wife then Fang," We are in no rush Mr......"

     "Flynn." Fang gave the couple him fake name and started setting up everything.

       While Fang was putting up the background screen, he felt a framilar feeling. He had hoped it would have been a long forgoten feeling. A feeling that would ever befelt again, but it was back. 

   He was being watched.

  Turning slowly in a circle, Fang survade the area.  Looking at every nook and crany of the shop. After he finished, not see anything, he called the couple in to stand infront of the gold and blue background.

     The woman sat in a white with a blue sash draped over the chair, while the man stood with his hands on his wifes shoulders. Fang started taking photos, all the while feeling the stares. Between pictures he would glance over his shoulder to make sure no one was about to attack him.

  "Are you okay sir?" the man said, "You look pale. Are you sick?"

   "No no. It's just the lights."

   Alex

       Alex carried a box of video games to the a wall and started stacking the games in the right order. For some this would be a stupid job, but for him it was the best. Games were his life and these were his people.

  "Hello I am looking for the game Unicorn Rebellion 3: The Death of Pretty in Pink."

   "Sorry that games was discontinued due to..." Alex started to say as he turned around to see Jebidiah holding Raven in his arms.

    "That's a real game?" Jebidiah laughed

   "Sadly it was. Anyway what are you doing here?"

  Jebidiah put down Raven and she went over Alex giving him a little bear hug. They got a few awws from nearby people,"Raven wanted to see her other brother."

  Alex stood up from his crouch on the floor, now with Raven in his arms," Did you do something?"

   "No why?"

  "There are two guys in suits with sunglasses and ear pieces over there. They are just sytaring at us. Look."

   A conversation between Fang and Max

  Fang: Are you ok?

 Max: Yeah y?

Fang: I feel like someone is watching me

Max: me too do u think they found us?

Fang: idk maybe we will talk when we get home

Max: Ok bye love you <3

Fang: love you

On the side is the screenshot of Max and Fang's conversation