Chapter 46 ~ Red Lights

(Wow....is this.....is this an update? I think it is. Sorry I haven't updated lately I've trying to work on another book on here called Thanks for Listening if you wanna go check it out it would be pretty cool. Also I have a goodreads now! The username should be the same if you wanna check that out.... and yeah lets get started)

Fang
I look up at the top of the building in front of me. A flashing red light stares me in the eyes. In tiny numbers I can see the time my life will end.
Next to Max has her head held high just like she aways has. She isn't looking at the clocks on the guns but that doesn't mean she doesn't glance at it
5m 12s
The clock reads. It feels like it is taunting me. Telling me what I will never get to see.
4m 56s
I will never see my kids graduate.
4m 47s
I will never see them get married. Never walk Raven down the isle.
4m 33s
"Well," says a voice in front of me. I look up to see Dylan. Him and Pheniox are walling towards us. Probably wanting front row seats," I can't say I haven't been waiting for this moment for a very long time. Maybe not Max dieing but beggers can't be choosers."
3m 31s
"Pheniox," Max cried," I might never have got to raise you or telling you the stories you have heard, bu t I want you to know that even though we lost you. Even though you think we are the bad guys that I still love you."
2m 21s
Something changed on Pheniox's face at that second. Something I couldn't puty finger on, but it almost looked like regret. Like she believed Max.
0m 21s
I've come to a conclusion though. 0m. 5S

I'm

0m 4s

Not

0m 3s

Ready

0m 2s

To

0m 1s

Die

0m 0s