Chapter 21 ~ Father's Protect Your Daughters

(So my schedule is crazy busy from now till probably summer so here is what is going to happen. I hopefully will update at least once over the weekend, but if you want anymore of my writing please look at my new book Thanks for listening.  The only reason I can write in it is because it is in journal entry for so it is easier to update. So please got check that out. I will take criticism but nothing really really mean, okay? Thanks loves. Also has anyone read the Splintered series by A.G.Howard? It is so good. I highly recomend it!Happy reading!)

Fang
   Raven was now asleep on my lap. She looked so sweet and peaceful just like how she alway does. I wonder what this like for her. She must have been terrified.  I must stay strange for her. To show her that her dad will stay her hero.

   Wait, if she is hear does that mean Max and the boys are here?  How else would Raven be here? The people here would have already told me, right?  So they could mock me or watch me beg to see them.

  No they can't be here, but then how did Raven get here?

   I here a faint sigh and look down to see Raven sacking on her thumb as she curled in a ball.  Leaning my head back against the wall, I move a strand of hair out of the way so it doesn't go into her mouth," I love you Raven."

     Suddenly the door slams open and an erazer walks out. Raven wakes up and see the big hairy beast. She gets off my lap and scoots behind me. I put my hair over her for protection.

    "We need your daughter." The erazer said in a raspy voice.

  I hiss," Over my dead body!"

   " Watch what you say because that could be arranged."

      I stand up and take a look at myself. My clothes are ripped in various places and I'm pretty much completely colored in black and blue.  What worse can they do to me? I have to protect my daughter.

    I now stand only a few inches away from the guy," If you want her you have to go through me."

   The guy didn't hold back as he hit he in the face.