Chapter 33 ~ You Look Rachet

(I'm gonna make this quick, but I had a great like cannon or whatever. Had anyone thought that the same scientists from Maximum Ride could be the same scientists from Alice in Zombieland? )

Max
We ran as to where we heard the screams. We found Stormy on the ground with her head in her hand, "They took Jebidiah. "
"No.," I looked at Iggy and Holden who were behind me, "No! They can't take them both! They can't take anyone else!"
Rachet put his hand on my shoulder, " Max we won't let that happen. We will find the others to."
"Yeah you will...," a voice cam from behind us. We all turned around to see Stormy standing, smiling, in front of us," You will see them very soon."
Suddenly a small army of erasers fell from the trees. Two of them took Stormy to a tree line, guiding her to safety, but I wasn't letting that happen. I ran to her, but I didn't pay attention to my surroundings. Something hard hit me in the neck. I fell to the ground and everything went black.

Fang
"They took a guy named Gazzy yesterday." Jebidiah said as we all sat on the ground.
Alex looks at me," Why isn't he in here with us?"
" They might be keeping us with our families, " Then a thought comes to mind, "or he is being tested."
"Tested?" Jebidiah asked
I open my mouth to answer but someone behind us answers for me," Crap that you don't want to go through."
Rachet.
I stand and go to him," Rachet? Man, what are you doing here? I thought you went into hiding in some small place near the old island."
He laughed," I only have a few seconds in here before they come and get me, but first let me say. You my friend look rachet."
Then all joy left his face," Before you ask Max and Ace are the only two people who didn't come with us, but they only have a few day. "