Chapter 15 ~ A Small Suprise( Like We Haven't Had Enough Already)

(Hey everyone Merry Christmas!! I found an amazing video. If you like creepypasta you should watch it.It is in this chapter))
Iggy

  I don't like being woke up. Why? Because that means something bad is about to happen. Jebidiah and Ace led me to Max, "What is going on?"

  "Someone is watching us. Ace can you give me some information?"

Ace closed his eyes," North west. 20 feet away"This was Ace's ability.He could track like it was nothing.The problem was once he startshe can't stop. He goes into a trace until he feels he's finished. Female. Blonde. She is injured. 50% human. 50% bird."

  I felt Max's head wip around so fact it made it's own breeze.

Max

 "What do you mean? How can someone be mutated that way?" I asked as Ace sat next to his dad.

  " Her parents were both mutants.  I don't know if both parents had bird DNA though. "

  Iggy picked at his lip," I think some of us need to go check it out."

  "Right." With one smooth movement I balanced myself into a standing position on the tree," Jebidiah,Ace, you guys come with me. Iggy stay here and if anything gets nasty, wake up Alex and you know what to do after that."

    Jebidiah stood up akwardly from his spot almost falling off the tree," Why do you want me to go? I can barrly fly."

  I smile at my oldest son,"Because Ihate to tell you this sweetie, but it is only gonna get worse from here on out.You need to be ready for anything, whether you know what you are doing or not."

  I turn from Jebidiah and jump off the tree.

Jebidiah

As we approch the area where Ace directed us we noticed it was completly empty, "I thought you said she was here?"

 Ace turned in a slow circle," She was. I can't track her anymore for some reason."

 "Who are you?"

All three of us turned around to see a girl my age behind us. My mouth falls open as I recognize the face.

  "Stormy?"