3.4 - you don't need to worry

"Wait, Fumimura–!"

A small explosion erupted from across Recovery Girl's office.

Recovery Girl watched from her desk where her work-study student was experimenting with her quirk, the girl's face covered in fine, yellow powder.

She promptly sneezed, pollen floating around the brunette who simply stared in shock.

Yui had been asked to intern with Recovery Girl who'd been wanting to experiment with her quirk. Due to the lack of healer type quirks in the hero course in their year level, Recovery Girl wanted to take advantage of Yui's abilities in hopes of having a student assistant under her wing.

But with most of her regular troublemaking patients gone – Bakugou and Todoroki were at remedial classes while Izuku was interning with Sir Nighteye – Recovery Girl and Yui found that not many students came in for any injuries that Yui could assist with.

That led to Yui's dangerous experiments that she conducted in the meantime to keep herself busy and productive.

Recovery Girl put a face mask on, making sure the pollen didn't invade her senses.

"What are you even trying to do?" Recovery Girl asked, watching as Yui took off her clear goggles and wiped the pollen off them on her lab coat. "You're going to break something!"

"That's the point!" She crazily exclaimed. "It's a bomb!"

When Recovery Girl had asked Yui to intern with her, she didn't expect the seemingly gentle and elegant girl to be making bombs in her office.

"Clean up and go have lunch, you crazy child." Recovery Girl complained as Yui began to disintegrate remains of petals and pollen that was scattered all over the table Yui worked at. "I should've let Kamui Woods take you in for your work-studies."

Yui laughed despite Recovery Girl's complaints.

"Yeah, yeah," she teased, stepping down from the stool she stood on.

Recovery Girl, beyond the bomb making and chaotic experiments Yui conducted, was actually quite impressed by her student's progress. She thrived in the non-combat environment and seemed to be enjoying experimenting with the uses of her quirk.

Recovery Girl had taught Yui how to make better casts and splints with her quirk – using actual petals as support structures like a long-lasting armour rather than just makeshift stems and vines. Not to mention how they'd been testing out medicines and remedies, using her flowers to create medicinal teas and anecdotes that quickened the healing process of injuries.

Beyond the medical applications of her quirk, after playing around with her quirk during the quieter moments in Recovery Girl's office, Yui had been playing with the pollen aspects of her quirk after Izuku had given her the idea a few weeks ago when they'd been forming their Ultimate Moves.

Speaking of Izuku, a knock came from Recovery Girl's office door before it opened, the freckled boy sending a soft smile to her before Yui noticed his presence.

"Oh! Izuku, you're here!"

He'd been interning with Sir Nighteye for a couple of weeks and hadn't been present in classes most days because of it. It didn't really help that most days that Izuku did come in for classes, Yui was interning with Recovery Girl.

"Yeah, I came back early..." He responded as Yui took off her lab coat and hung it up before she made her way over to him. "Where are you going?"

She linked her arm with his, glancing back at Recovery Girl.