3.7 - just stay down

"There they are!" Todoroki yelled as he turned to Yui who was flower surfing beside him. "I'm going to Endeavour to cool him down!"

Yui nodded, "be careful! I'm going to– Mr Aizawa!"

Todoroki glanced down where an injured Aizawa was surrounded by Rock Lock and Manual, Shigaraki rapidly making his way towards their homeroom teacher who'd just cut his own leg off. 

Todoroki swivelled his direction, launching a Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall to stab Shigaraki out of Aizawa's reach. Simultaneously, Yui wrapped a vine around Aizawa's waist, pulling him out of the way.

"Are you okay?!" Todoroki shouted, landing beside the three pro-heroes.

Yui landed onto the ground, rainbow petals following after her as she sprinted towards Aizawa who was barely conscious.

"Let me through!" Yui exclaimed to the two pro-heroes, the girl kneeling besides Aizawa.

"Fujimura," Aizawa groaned, his head being propped up by Rocklock. "What...What are you doing–"

"Don't speak!" Yui demanded as she felt Izuku land beside her. "Elevate his leg!"

"Who are you?!" Manual demanded, not listening to her.

Izuku took over, lifting up Aizawa's leg. "Yui, it's dangerous, what're you doing here–"

"We'll talk later, you fucking, reckless idiot!" She hissed, using the vines she made and wrapping them tightly around Aizawa's residual leg, creating a metallic stem before biting the flower off the top.

Manual, Izuku and Rock Lock watched as she knotted the stem into the vines, twisting the metal stem to tighten the makeshift tourniquet before she secured the stick in place.

Izuku cried heavily as he clenched his teeth, his eyes darting between Aizawa and Shigaraki who loomed from afar.

"Mr Aizawa, you're doing great. It's going to hurt a little bit more in a second, so brace yourself." Yui warned as she pulled a canister of water from her belt before passing it to Manual. "Manual, please clean the wound – Rock Lock, untie Mr Aizawa's binding cloth and I'll wrap it around his leg."

The pro-heroes, seeing as Yui knew what she was talking about, obliged quickly as she created a giant marigold petal. She rummaged quickly through her belt, pulling out a small vial of ground up yarrow and she used her teeth to take the cork out. When Manual poured the water, she quickly poured the concoction directly on his injury before she placed the petal over his wound.

"What is that?" Rock Lock asked, grabbing the vial she abandoned on the ground.

"Yarrow oil, it's like an antiseptic." Yui responded as she wrapped Aizawa's binding clothing around his residual limb.

Before she could probably tie it off, she gasped as she saw Izuku's Black Whip wrap around Aizawa, the four of them levitating suddenly. She whipped her head around seeing everyone else was captured in the whip to stop Shigaraki from touching the ground, glancing up to see Izuku who floated above them.

"Float," she whispered but Gran Torino heard her. "Nana Shimura's quirk."

Manual, Aizawa and Rock Lock stared at her in awe. Yui seemed to know what was going on more than any of them.

Soon enough, due to Izuku's lack of control, they were all slowly let down onto the ground again while he stayed in the air with Shigaraki. Yui quickly secured Aizawa's binding cloth around his leg before she sprinted over to Todoroki and Endeavour, the younger Todoroki holding an injured Gran Torino.