a guide to yui's quirk!

Iron Blossoms: the ability to create any flower of any size with steel attributes. 

- these flowers can be made in the user's hands, be grown in the ground or grow from the user's scalp.

- flowers that grow from the user's scalp are often representations of the emotions of the user. These are involuntary and very honest. 

- the user's flowers aren't always made of steel, she can choose to make normal flowers too. 

- the level of sharpness, heaviness and steel to normal flower ratio can be manipulated. 

- some plants such as vines or leaves can also be made. 

Weaknesses: 

- overusing the quirk can cause symptoms of hay fever: running nose, itchy eyes, congestion, sneezing, itchy throat, coughing. 

- if the user is not in sunlight or in an environment that is too hot or cold, their flowers may not last as long. 

Yui's Application:

- Petal and stem weapons: Yui makes a variety weapons with her flowers with steel attributes including flower shurikens, flower stem javelins, sharp petals, petal spears, etc. 

- Dance of the Petals: creates a diversion of petals, a mixture of normal and steel petals depending on the application, that temporarily blinds, stuns and distracts opponents. 

- Landing Bag/Transportation: Yui uses especially plump or 'fluffy'-looking flowers to catch falling people and objects. She can also use flowers to transport her, the stems bending to move her, or to transport other people. In conclusion: she makes a lot of weird contraptions with flowers, kind of like Tinkerbell in a weird way. 

- Healing / Medicinal Teas: Yui often uses her quirk to make medicinal teas. 

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-