Page 11

PLAYLIST ⚘
The truth untold
                         [BTS]

       ━━━━━━━━━━━━♫⋆━━━━━━━━━━━

"three days past and Yeonjun didn't come and you still think that he'll come Ajusshi?"Soobin pursed his lips in a thin line and crossed his arms tightly.

"Soobin look you know that no one want to work in this side of the town as it's mostly considered as an left out area. Where can I even find worker here?" Seung-an's voice dropped into disappointment.

"Did you contact him?"

"I did. Day before yesterday Maria called me and said Yeonjun won't work here anymore. " Voice more inaudible with the progressing statements.

"See? I knew. He can never stick to a particular for a long time. He's like that. Stupid." And that's where Soobin's voice enraged visibly showing hatred for the brunette.

"Business is in a stack and I know it's a pressure for you to work both ways . Make food and waitering in unison in not a child's play but Soobin... please...only you can save me now. And and I'm thinking of helping you to serve the foods. Won't it be easy?" Seung-an's voice quavered with every sentence showing how much pathetic he was.

"Uncle." Soobin held his hand"you don't have to get involved I can do it all by myself. I'm young and healthy so don't worry." He faked a smile for emphasazing his assurance.

"Yeah I trust you." Uncle felt relief .

"Uncle today Nomi and Nabi is going to leave for USA so I've to take a leave early." Soobin informed.

"Sure."

_____

"Yeonjun let's watch a movie." Maria pouted caressing Yeonjun's thighs while he was busy watching phone."

"Watch by yourself I'm busy." Yeonjun sounded gruffy.

"All you are doing is reading some bullshit news articles." Maria whined pushing his thighs.

"It's important." All Yeonjun said.

"Okay but can I sing you songs?" Maria came with a new proposal.

Yeonjun nodded still reading through his phone.

Maria turned on karaoke on her laptop and fixed the tune.

Hey, I was doing just fine before I met you
I drink too much and that's an issue, but I'm okay
Hey, you tell your friends it was nice to meet them
But I hope I never see them again
I know it breaks your heart
Moved to the city in a broke-down car, and
Four years, no calls
Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar
And I, I, I, I, I can't stop
No, I, I, I, I, I can't stop
So, baby, pull me closer
In the back seat of your Rover
That I know you can't afford
Bite that tattoo on your shoulder
Pull the sheets right off..........

As soon as the song started Yeonjun's nerve shivered with Deja Vu. That was the song. The song Soobin used to play in the car most of the time. It was Soobin's favourite song. Soobin introduced him with The Chainsmokers.
Yeonjun's heart ached from the nostalgia.
He wasn't prepared for this. And also Maria never sang these kind of music.
With every lyrics Maria was singing Yeonjun's heart drop. That was their song.
That was special. Very much special.

"Maria stop!" Yeonjun bristled.
"Please." Next moment he just pleaded with a cracking voice.

"Why? You don't like this?" She asked confusingly.

"No."

"But I thought you liked it. That day when you fell asleep I was plugging out your earbuds and glanced at you phone and this song was playing on loop." Maria's voice tensed.

"No I don't. Please"

"Alright I'm sorry let's cook together....."

"I'm leaving." Yeonjun grabbed his jacket and left with in a minute.

While Maria was just standing there awestruck .

         ━━━━━━━━━━━━♫⋆━━━━━━━━━━━

[611 words]