Page 23

PLAYLIST
  Bubblegum
              [Clairo]

The whole friend group aka bank robbers sneaked away from the bank successfully by following their preplanning. They hit a bummer as Beomgyu tripped after the siren alarm rang but ultimately they eloped with unity.

They sat inside their white jeep and as always Yeonjun took the steering wheel accompanied by Soobin beside him. The other three sat behind. They ascended in robbing banks assiduously.

The sun has begun to slowly hid under the clouds aligning with various shades of colors . Symmetrically creating it as a glorious painting preserved in the museum. The boys enjoyed the free breeze with an amazing view.

"It was an ass saving journey today." Heuning screeched stretching his arms.

"Just if Beomgyu hyung didn't trip." Taehyun giggled pulling Beomgyu's leg.

"Oh Lord I was just amused by the worthless guards." Beomgyu sighed resting his head on the car's seat.

"How do they get a pay at this point?" Heuning joked.

"Next time we should ask them to join us." Beomgyu advised nonchalantly again reacting with a laughter.

"I swear today I'm gonna beat you Hyung." Taehyun whacked Beomgyu as he was leaning his whole weight on the younger

"I know you love being clingy with Beomgyu." Heuning mocked smirking at the red haired squirrel boy.

"Sure he does." Beomgyu joined the tease snuggling the younger more effectively.

"Get off." Taehyun pushed Beomgyu but his scowling face dropped as he added with a laughter.

"I wonder how did we do this?" Taehyun asked pointing his gaze to the bag of money they just robbed.

"I ascribe my success to the hard work I did, actually we did. Unity is all what matters in accomplishing a goal together." Heuning replied with a confident voice.

"Mhm." Beomgyu grunted.

"Yeonjun and Soobin why aren't you people responding or joining our conversation?" Taehyun asked to the front seat passenger and the driver.

"He should rather focus on driving because last time he almost got all of us killed." Soobin sniggered throwing a humourless look at the red haired.

"As if you people weren't distracting me?" Yeonjun replied with the same snigger.

"No stop. Don't start fighting. You people better be with the silent treatment. We're sleeping so call us when it's the destination." Heuning quickly intervened their little squabbling.

"They're snoozing for real?" Yeonjun asked turning his gaze at the back seat.

"Yeah and I should join them probably." Soobin sighed resting his eyes.

"No you don't. I'll be bored please." Yeonjun pouted.

"Okay but then let me play something?"

"Sure."

"It's been awhile I haven't played closer in your car." Soobin muttered searching for his phone .

"Then who's stopping you?" Yeonjun smiled at the younger with his eyes.

Soobin played his favourite song.
But this time it was something different.
He was pessimistic about the prospects of what they were doing. He was actually getting a revulsion . Something which will happen and of course it's not the best. Dread began to pull in his stomach.