Page 34

PLAYLIST ⚘
Duvet
     [BOA]

          ━━━━━━━━━━━━♫⋆━━━━━━━━━━━

Yeonjun somehow managed to escape the cops . He noticed that the police jeep wasn't following his car anymore.
But the escape won't last long if  he doesn't finds a place to hide. And the only one person that came on Yeonjun's mind was Soobin. The person he can rely on undoubtedly.

"Hello." Yes. Yeonjun shamelessly called Soobin from a telephone booth as he didn't had his phone.

"Hello? "

"Soobin?"

"Yeonjun hyung is that you?"

"Soobin can I come to your place ?"

"Yes of course but hyung why're you panicking? And whose number is this?"

"I'll tell you everything. But for now just tell me your  address quickly." Yeonjun visited Soobin's home once but he was drunk and Soobin had to carry him all the way to his home so it wasn't possible for Yeonjun to recall the address.

"Come in." Soobin welcomed Yeonjun with a soft gesture despite of getting abandoned by the older male again and again.
He was so attached.

Yeonjun walked in without saying any words.
His eyes scanned the house. He felt warm .
It felt like home. A safe place even if it was his second visit, technically first.

"Maria called the police today. Oh bummer I didn't even tell you that I'm a fugitive criminal.I robbed ba.."

"You think I don't watch news? I know everything Hyung. And I definitely know who's behind the bank robberies even before I encountered you in Gangnam." Soobin confidently informed,power of calmness in his eyes.

"So as you know it's really dangerous for you to stay in touch with me.And Soobin,I don't wanna cause you anymore trouble,just tonight and I'll leave tomorrow after confirming my tickets for somewhere very far." Yeonjun informed wistfully looking grief-stricken .

"Hyung." Soobin lifted his gaze and met Yeonjun's."I'm here for you now,I'm going to take care of you ." He assured.

Yeonjun sighed. It was deep and slow . It sounded like  he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders.

.
"I know that you're always there for me but look at me."Yeonjun paused."Always despising you and busy in proving myself superior which always hurts you at the end of the day."
His voice full of self-hatred and despair.

"It doesn't matters anyway. I'm habituated." Soobin confirmed trying to smile .

"It does." Yeonjun's throat worked and his gaze took on a lost edge. "I don't want to hurt you anymore Soobin."Yeonjun trailed off, needing a second to compose himself.

"Alright we'll talk about it later but for now let's sleep yeah?" Soobin averted the topic because he couldn't bear the miserable state of Yeonjun anymore.

"You can sleep on the bed I'll sleep on the couch ." Soobin offered waving his hand at the direction of the bed .

"Soobin." The blonde was held by a gentle grip.

"Yes?" Soobin turned a little bit embarrassed.

"We both can sleep on the bed you know?"Yeonjun's voice was just gentle as his grip.

"You mean together?" Soobin blunted 
but when Yeonjun started studying his words in silence searching his face almost gingerly
Soobin's cheeks heated up under his scrutiny making him regret that he had spoken.