Page 22

PLAYLIST
Michelle
           [Sir Chloe]

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━♫⋆━━━━━━━━━━━

Taehyun threw the bag full of dollars somewhere in their totally messy den . And sprawled on the big sofa completely exhausted.

"Dad called me today." Beomgyu said sitting beside Taehyun handing him a glass of water .

"And?"

"I didn't receive."

"As you should." Taehyun gave a smile of appreciation to the older.

"Where did Yeonjun and Soobin went?" Beomgyu asked.

"They went somewhere. Not sure."

"And Heuning?"

"You never stop Hyung. He went to a resort probably with his girlfriend." Taehyun whined throwing a tight-lipped smile .

"We are literally gangsters now and you still address me as hyung? We robbed two banks and they legit telecast news about us like every day." Beomgyu let out a mocking laugh .

"And you think that would change our relationship?"

"Then why did you stopped calling Yeonjun and Soobin Hyung?"

"Because I don't want to." Taehyun shrugged carelessly.

"Yeonjun?"

"Yes?"

"Why do you stare at the sky like you're witnessing someone with lots of admiration?" Soobin asked for the 10th time .

And Yeonjun's reply was same .
"I don't know Soobin."

"You never tell me." Soobin visibly whinged mouth gracing to a beautiful pout.

"Don't do that because you just look too adorable to be called as a robber." Yeonjun giggled.

"Never knew I would be this rich just within few months." Soobin recalled the past. The future he never imagined. A guy whom he helped up cleaning wounds would bring him,them to such a place .

"I told you that this is how you enjoy your life."

"Yeah but ..."

"Excuse me."
And Yeonjun once again walked away with his phone. Yeonjun has been picking up calls
secretively since one month . And Soobin always wandered who was the caller but he never asked because that would be invading of his privacy.

"You came?" Soobin sniggered.

"Yeah sorry for making you wait too long." Yeonjun gave a silly smile to visualize his apology.

"No it's okay. It's just have been an hour." Soobin replied with a honeyed voice mumbling the last part.

"Should we go and eat somewhere?" Yeonjun proposed nervously. He knew he did wrong and he was ashamed mentally..

"I think I should eat at home . Bye." Soobin stood up from the cold grasses.

"Soobin please don't be mad. Let's go and eat together?" Yeonjun asked in a humble voice
and his eyes gleamed with the request.
Yeonjun knew his this type of actions was irresistible to Soobin but this time it was too late.

"I think you should eat with the person on phone. And I think friends shouldn't always hangout together. It creates distance. Though I don't know if we are even close or not." Soobin intentionally chose the words in a taunting manner and with a last one glance he walked away leaving his mate behind.

"Yeonjun?" Heuning subtly asked playing with his fingers.

"You've been calling me for three times this far and yet you don't say anything after I response." Yeonjun looked at him with thin eyes and continued with counting bundles
of money.

"Is it okay to fall in love with someone as your own gender?" Heuning seemed a bit subdued as he asked.

Yeonjun looked at him for a second to process the question all of a sudden with no context.

"I don't think it's wrong." Yeonjun smiled firmly at the younger.

"Then why can't you accept Soobin's feelings?" Heuning's voice faltered with the sudden despondent on his face.

"What do you mean?" Yeonjun looked at him properly turning his chair.

"I think he likes you?" Heuning replied quickly.

"He doesn't." Yeonjun retorted sharply.

"How did you know?"

"Because feelings shouldn't be involved in friendship whatever your preference is.
And Heuning." He paused and switch his voice in gruffy"I think we should focus on our mission rather then talking about useless shits."

"Alright."

" Well I think we should clean up our den. We've a big mission to accomplish next week." Yeonjun informed sternly.

"I'll ask others." Heuning answered simply not joining Yeonjun's gaze.
He definitely hates this side of Yeonjun.
He misses the old Yeonjun Hyung.
Not the fragile one,but the coy and caring one.

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━♫⋆━━━━━━━━━━━

[691 words]
Guess what? I'm going to lollapalooza in August to meet TXT. (⁠ ⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⁠⌢⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀⁠)