Page 30 (M)

PLAYLIST⚘
Young and beautiful
                    [Lana Del Rey]

   ━━━━━━━━━━━━♫⋆━━━━━━━━━━━

Soobin reached the required spot before time but he didn't regret that. He was enjoying waiting for the brunette. It felt like he was waiting for his boyfriend. Soobin was strolling the area when he noticed the approaching car.

Yeonjun stopped his car Infront of Soobin.
He gestured the boy to come inside and Soobin did as per.

"Sorry to make you wait ." Yeonjun apologized helping soobin to wear his seat belt.

"I can help myself." Soobin took the grip from Yeonjun's hand chuckling shyly.

"It's already late so where do you wanna go?" Yeonjun asked swiveling
the steering wheel.

"I wonder if any restaurant is open or not you know it's not Seoul and...

"Do you want to go to the beach?" Yeonjun offered interrupting him.

"Beach?"

"Yeah it'll be vacant now." Yeonjun looked at the younger with a smile. Gosh how's he so perfect.
Yeonjun's appearance made Soobin flustered so he just nodded in response. What's happening to me?

The journey was silent. Soobin didn't want to distract the older as accidents occur more in empty roads. When they were almost near the sea shore Soobin played closer all of a sudden without Yeonjun's consent.

"You still listen to this?" Yeonjun asked slowly.

"I do."

"This gives me nostalgic feelings." Yeonjun stopped his car Infront of the sea.
He looked at Soobin with massive determination in his eyes. "Remember when we used to listen to this and you sat beside me like this?" His voice was gentle and soft.

"I do Hyung." Soobin replied with the same range of voice.

"Do you feel the same how I feel?" He asked moving a little closer to Soobin maintaining the barrier of comfort.

"What if I say yes?" Soobin was strangely blunt today. He didn't cower rather he kept his composure same.

It was a moment of silence. They kept staring at each other going deeper and deeper into their souls ,each second passing and Soobin realizing Yeonjun's state of nirvana. How captivating his droopy eyes were. Yeonjun wasn't a fairy, he was the result of thousands of sacrifices of the fairies to their God.

"You're pretty." Soobin was never good at describing his words .

A soft blush crept on Yeonjun's glowing cheeks. "You're handsome as well."

Again a moment of silence.

Soobin engulfed Yeonjun's cheeks unwieldy. Yeonjun didn't response to the act.

The awkwardness was only for a moment, Soobin touched him again
Even though Yeonjun was gone for a long time.
Without repulsion
Yeonjun accepted him.

just the song playing

So baby pull me closer

And Soobin pulled Yeonjun closer

In the back seat of your rover

It wasn't the back seat but they were in the front seat.

Bite the tattoo on your shoulder

Their lips collided and not on the tattoo but Soobin bit Yeonjun's bottom lips after caressing his lips with his own lips for a second.
The rest of the lyrics was just a subtle noises for them.
Their lips fit like a lost puzzle piece.
Yeonjun slowly opens his mouth wrapping his hands around Soobin's neck. He felt so free. He was craving for this sensation.
They were hungry for each other .
Yeonjun pulled the blonde closer to get surrounded by his broad chest completely.
He sucked on Soobin's bottom lips twirling his tongue inside his mouth which led to both of them ending up breathless so they pulled panting heavily.