Page 14

PLAYLIST ⚘
My love mine all mine
                         [Mitski]

       ━━━━━━━━━━━━♫⋆━━━━━━━━━━━

Soobin had a bad day once again. But his friends caught up with him on time.

"Didn't you pass your test?" The sudden teasing voice broke Soobin's attention on something else.

"Huh?"

"Where are you lost Hyung?" Taehyun asked interrupting heuning's baseless question.

"Just ..nothing ." Soobin wriggled his body for a fresh start .

"So wanna sneak out ?" Heuning squealed cheering his hands in air.

"We have 3 classes left ." Taehyun sighed .

"And?"

"Heuning you might not care about failing but I do." Taehyun sternly looked at the younger.

"Soobin hyung what about you?" Heuning asked in a small voice looking at the taller with puppy eyes pleading .

"Let's run." Soobin grinned.

"But hyung..."

"Taehyun we just get one life to live dumbo." And he wrapped his arm around Taehyun's shoulder to cheer up studious Taehyun's mood.

"Alright but let me bring Beomgyu too." Taehyun shyly respond.

"That long haired guy?"

"Yes Hyung."

"I don't understand how did that emo kid became Taehyun's friend." Heuning furrowed his eyebrows at Taehyun.

"Stop." Soobin whacked at the younger's arm.

Taehyun went to Beomgyu's class and Soobin and Heuning were walking to downstairs. Silently . But Soobin's mind wasn't resting in silence. He thought of that one boy he met a couple of days ago. After the incident he saw that boy one or two times but they didn't talk just exchanged a few glances.

"Kai."

"Hyung I told you to call me Heuning at least at school." Heuning pouted.

"Whatever. Listen I'm going to bring a friend too. You and if Taehyun comes then wait for me at the exit."

"You got a new friend?" Heuning asked emphasizing the new word.

"Yeah?"

Soobin walked real quick and it was easy for him to find Yeonjun's class with in a minute.
He peeked in the classroom to ensure if Yeonjun was still there and found the boy sitting in the last bench all alone staring outside the window.

"Let's go." The sudden appearance flinched Yeonjun but he didn't act surprised.

"Where?"

"We're sneaking out ."

"I've classes."

"We all do."

"But.."

"Let's just go." Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's hand and Yeonjun grabbed his bag and they ran .

Through the stairs, through the hallway, through the playground. They both were running. Holding each other's hand.
Yeonjun felt like he've been living so fiercely. So lively. So real. He felt like he was ascending to the Heaven. He wanted to run with the boy. He didn't want to reach the destination. The journey was all he wanted.
He wanted to run with Soobin.

The good run didn't exist up to the destination when Yeonjun tripped on a pebble and was about to stumble frontwards but upon reflexes Soobin reaches out swiftly slides his hand catching him by the waist. He got a good grip of the older's waist letting him position his posture straight but didn't notice that the duration was too long for that particular action and Yeonjun already stood on his legs straight.

Yeonjun coughed and caught Soobin on guard so he substantially releases his grip from the older scrunching his eyebrows reticently .
A red tint form on his cheeks automatically.

"Can you w..walk?" Soobin stuttered.
What a dumb question. Yeonjun wasn't even hurt .

The boy nodded in response.

They kept walking and Soobin asked multiple questions, academic related of course .
But in reply he just achieved hm,yeah,oh.
which have him a bit unsettled.

He determined real quick that Yeonjun was retiring and he was restive .
North pole and south pole.

"What took you so long?" Heuning kinda shouted at Soobin small irritation jumbled up in his tone.
"Oh this nerdy looking ball is your new friend?" He added looking at Yeonjun.

"Hyuka stop acting like a brat you little." Beomgyu gave a mother glare.

"Stop calling me that." Heuning frowned insufferably.

"Heuning kai equals to hyuka. Crazy and short." Beomgyu giggled.

"You two stop squabbling ." Taehyun ended up coming in between.

"Well they are my friends. Kinda impulsive teenagers . Nevermind." Soobin introduced them to Yeonjun with a soft grin.

"Yeah." Yeonjun couldn't help but smile. They were definitely cute.

       ━━━━━━━━━━━━♫⋆━━━━━━━━━━━

[685 words]