Page 35

PLAYLIST ⚘
I love you so
         [The Walters]

      ━━━━━━━━━━━━♫⋆━━━━━━━━━━━

"Don't leave."
Yeonjun turned to respond to the crackling voice that called him from behind.

"You want to me to stay?"
He received a nod .

"I already said you last night that I don't wanna cause you anymore trouble Soobin." Yeonjun replied.

"I'm not saying you to stay here but you can take me with you wherever you're going." Soobin stood up and walked to Yeonjun who was standing at the entrance.

"You want to come along?"

"Yeah."

"But why?"

"I already suffered a lot in these four years and I still regret letting you go back then,but not today. I'm not letting you disappear once again."

"Alright let's go."

"Are you comfortable?"

"I am , Yeonjun." Soobin trailed off laughing at Yeonjun's over consciousness.

"Great." Yeonjun pulled the gear shift and pressed the accelerator.

"Where are we going through?"

"You'll see."

"It feels great enjoying your driving."

"Didn't I  just drove you to the beach like a few days ago?"

"A few days? Hyung you know that I was used to it back then."

"Do you get Deja Vu?"

"I do. Because we are  once again running ,you're driving  and I'm sitting beside you but I just miss Beomgyu, Taehyun and Heuning."

"Don't know about others but back in Seoul I used to visit Taehyun's bar often. Oh I forgot to tell that he opened a bar and quit studying for medical."

"You used to see him? The fuck ! he didn't even told me that. "

"Told you? Are you in touch with him?"

"No I mean I actually met him accidentally when I visited Seoul with uncle Seung-an."

"Woah and you didn't even told me that."

"As if you told me that you and Taehyun were in touch?"

"So both of us are in wrong in here . "

"Yeah win-win."

"It should be loss-loss."

After squabbling both of them decided to stop because Yeonjun needed to focus on driving. Soobin rested his head on the window. He glanced at the silent sky.
The scenery that painting before him urges
himself to breathe out the rummaged feelings that are kept inside his chest as burdensome and let it dissipate into a thin air. The serene blue sky,the vast portal that divides both the celestial body and the   terrestrial world . Soobin closes his eyes and inhales deeper. He was going somewhere with Yeonjun he didn't know yet he felt so
elated.

"You can have those juice." Soobin's gaze turned to Yeonjun. Through his peripheral vision he could see a white corner of a box that was poking out , emerging from the edge of his vision.

"Thanks." Soobin grabbed  the small carton and took a juice out.

"Mention not." A smile smeared on Yeonjun's face that could just melt soobin on  the spot so he glances back at the sky.