Page 21

PLAYLIST
Crisis
      [Joshua Bassett]

━━━━━━━━━━━━♫⋆━━━━━━━━━━━
Yeonjun entered the central hall where the graduation ceremony was holding. The place was gathered by many people and most of them were unfamiliar faces to Yeonjun.
Yeonjun played pretty cool last few months but exploring your new personality doesn't means that you can bury your old one.
Yeonjun felt growing anxieties in every cell of his weak body.

Yeonjun mentally cursed himself for not contacting his friends before coming here.
Actually he wanted to surprise his friends with his new hair color and new look. But this went heavy on him.
Yeonjun didn't even arrived before the time but he couldn't see a single glimpse of his friends .

He held his fist tightly against his clothing swallowing thickly.
The voices inside his head echoed with the voices outside.
Unfamiliarity erupted him.
He visibly kept shaking weak on his knees.
Yeonjun was trying to overcome everything but this odd situation was never the solution.
Yeonjun wanted to talk to people more often but not now.

Yeonjun couldn't see anymore just the blue fish sinking in the ocean. And he felt the urge to protect it.
But he felt that he was drowning.
He sat on his knees.
Eyes on verge of crying.

Because of Soobin's unearthing height Yeonjun was welcomed by a broad chest covered in a pressed white button down that itched him to fist the fabric to wrinkle it with his hand because who pranced through life so sleek and spotless all the damn time .

Soobin hugged him so tight and to match his height he sat on his knees as well.

"It's okay ." He kept drawing circles on Yeonjun's back.

"I'm fine?" Yeonjun looked at him with his that  old similar pitiful eyes.

"Yes you're. I'm with you." Soobin matched his tone.

After a couple of minutes staying in each other's embrace both of finally stood up confirming that Yeonjun was fine.

"I fucking hate this ." Yeonjun's voice trembled settling up with his inconsolable tears.

"It's just fine Hyung trust me ." Soobin assured quitely.

"Why do you have to save me everytime I'm remorseful and perched at the side of breakdown?" Yeonjun bellowed but it was less effective because of the distant music.

"So what should I've done? Just standing there doing nothing?" Soobin snapped back.

"Nothing FUCKING nothing Choi Soobin." Yeonjun berated clenching his jaw .

Soobin looked at Yeonjun's dogmatics silently. He didn't argue. He didn't want to.
Yeonjun accepts Soobin's help but everytime he ridicules the younger for helping him.
He can't accept the fact that without Soobin his survival was nothing but a flop show .
Soobin was his half heart.
Soobin was his stability.
They could've survived together.
But Yeonjun denied.
He wanted to be that one bad boy without any occasion.
He wanted to be something out of his own territory and he definitely didn't know that this would bring him nothing but destruction.

All of the five friends sat together in Yeonjun's house as his parents left the city for a few days. It was finally their time to execute the plan by evaluating the plan leading by Yeonjun.
Yeonjun and Soobin had a bittersweet relationship which was inevitable for of them.
They talked,they didn't.
It continued.

Yeonjun explained every single details and as all of them agreed so there was no back off. They've get involved in a squalid mission.
It was finally there time to remove the good boy facade and be the bad boy.

     ━━━━━━━━━━━━♫⋆━━━━━━━━━━━

[576 words]