Page 19

PLAYLIST⚘
Die for you
       [The Weeknd] 

━━━━━━━━━━━━♫⋆━━━━━━━━━━━

"You've changed ."

"Did I? Or it's just that you see me differently?"

"You were not like this Hyung ."

"Are you talking about my dressing style?"

"Everything."

"Soobin. I was always like this. Maybe it's just that you haven't discovered my this side yet?"

"Do I have to?"

"You're are my friend so yeah?"

"Am I ?"

"Why ? You don't want to ?"

"You never share me anything Hyung."

"Is it mendatory ?"

"No but.."

"Am I obliged?"

"No but friends knows things about each other . Don't they?"

"Don't know. I never had friends before you."

"Well you can see Beomie and Taehyun . Me and Heuning like literally four us share everything with each other."

"Why don't you try to find out about me Soobin?"

"Why would I? I don't wanna invade your privacy ."

"Exactly."

"Soobin? Why did you went silent?"

"Do I have to speak?"

"Let's do something."

"What?"

"Bank robbery."

"Wha-"

"Yeah let's sneak in and rob the bank."

"Are you barmy?"

"Let's just remove this good boy facade."

"No way."

"And be bad."

"Hyung please don't talk rubbish."

"Let's present this proposal to others."

"They would never."

"Let's see."

"What are you saying Hyung?" Taehyun practically made a shocked face.

"It's not a bad idea though?" Heuning shrugged defenseless.

"No but out of literally no where bank robbery that's insane!" Taehyun focused on still holding the same facial expression .

"That's what I'm telling Yeonjun Hyung since this morning." Soobin added with a defeated sigh .

"Do I have to even get involved in this conversation?" Beomgyu ground his jaw and a thin line appeared between his brows.

"Nobody asked you to." Heuning always loves to tease him.

"I didn't know you people are so much coward to lead a step." Yeonjun finally responded to their controversy going on because of his stupid proposal.

"You think life's a movie ?" Beomgyu now stood up from his seat aggressively.

"But we can turn into one." Yeonjun winked at the long hair.

"No hyung please. We're out." Taehyun informed sternly meeting his gaze with Yeonjun.

"I'm in." Heuning spoke in Yeonjun's defense.

"Soobin?" Yeonjun looked at the younger as his pupils dilated ,face straight.

"I don't even know right now." Soobin snapped.

"Don't you need money Beomgyu? You said you wanted to get rid off your dad and start living on your own." Yeonjun asked Beomgyu with a solid gaze and turned it to Taehyun the next minute"And you Taehyun, don't you need money for your grandma's treatment. Dialysis and all?"

"But hyung I don't want money in a wrong way." Taehyun answered slowly.

"What's wrong? We aren't killing anyone. And in this world to survive we need money. And you think your part-time job will give you huge amount of money to meet your needs.
NEVER!." Yeonjun whacked the bench with the last word .

"And what if we get caught?" Beomgyu asked shortly.

"We won't." Yeonjun looked at him with confidence.

"What're you saying Beomgyu hyung?" Taehyun looked at Beomgyu, astonished as the long haired asked about being caught which reveal his interest.

"I was just curious." Beomgyu ensured with a smile.

"No Beomgyu, you're not curious. You want to do it. You need money. Lots of money. To show your dad that you're capable." Yeonjun said raucously .

"Yes I need money but.."

"No ifs and buts. It's a Yes Or No."

"Yeah Yeonjun Hyung. I need money. I fucking need money . I want to be a guitarist.
I'll join you ." Beomgyu sighed resting his hands on his knees.

"Hyung?" Taehyun stared at him .

"Alright if Beomgyu hyung joins I'm with him." Taehyun let his integrity down. Because he had to stay with them .

"Soobin you still didn't answer?" Yeonjun asked glancing at him firmly.

"What'll I even do with out you people."

"Alright then next month. Our first mission. And for that we need a map of the bank with other informations. I'll distribute the works." Yeonjun exclaimed cheerfully.

"How did you turn like this Hyung?" Soobin murmured under his breath looking at the older fighting back tears.

     ━━━━━━━━━━━━♫⋆━━━━━━━━━━━

[676 words]