chapter 6.

EPISODE 6.

The same day.

Jamani pulled over the gate then dialed Khangelwa's number and she stepped out if the house instead of answering.she got inside then pulled the seat belt.

Khangelwa:hey.
Jamani:hey,I got us snacks.

He said as he drove off.

Khangelwa:is it a long drive?.
Jamani:it may take an hour or 2.
Khangelwa:Okay.
Jamani:i have to pass by the car wash.

****
"Yes my love the bags are still available"Onthatile said to someone over the phone.

Onthatile:yes you can order anytime.deposit confirms your order.
Voice:okay,I need five bags in black .I like your bags.i will send the deposit now now.
Onthatile:thanks. Okay then I will hear from you.
Voice:bye then.

She hung up then posted another set of bags on her business page.her business was doing more than great.

****
An hour later,jamani drove in the company premises with Khangelwa on his side.they both stepped out of the car.they walked towards the entrance then walked in heading straight to the receptionist table.

Jamani:good day.
Sizwe:hello.what can I help You with?.
Jamani:can I see mr motsamai, I have an appointment with him.
Sizwe:okay you are Mr Danki right?.
Jamani:yes.
Sizwe:okay please sit over there,I want to check with him if he is busy or what.
Jamani:okay.

They both sat down as the receptionist picked his phone and dialed Barona's office.

Sizwe:(smiled)okay..he will be here.
Jamani:thanks.

Minutes later Barona walked out from the escalator.he walker over to the couple as they both stood up.and they shook hands.

Barona:this way.

They all got in the escalator and it led them to the third floor.they got out heading to Barona's office.jamani's phone rang as Barona opened the door to his office.

Jamani:can please take this?.
Barona:no problem my man.

He turned then answered the phone.barona and Khangelwa got in his office.he turned then took a sit facing his laptop as Khangelwa sat on the visitors couch.

Barona:so what are you guys looking for.what is your ideal home?.
Khangelwa:I have various options to choose from so i don't know exactly.

She said as she looked around the office. Her eyes scanned around from the big framed picture of himself and his wife.her eyes moved to the family picture.her heart skipped as she looked at their daughter in her school uniform.she touched her chest then turned her eyes to when she was still young.she turned and looked at Barona who was looking at her.

Barona:are you okay mam?.
Khangelwa:(cleared her thoat)i.....(pointed)who is that.
Barona:(smiled)oh,Tshegofatso.my first born daughter.

Her heart pounded,there is no way the baby she stole was a twin.she was alone when she took her.

"Her twin passed away the day they were born"

Khangelwa snapped out of her thoughts as Barona said those words.she quickly stood up then went straight to the door bumping into jamani.

Jamani:what's going on.
Khangelwa:we need to leave.
Jamani:why?.
Khangelwa:(teary)please just listen to me,let's go.i will explain everything at home please.

She pulled his hand and led him to the escalator,they both got in and she quickly pressed the buttons and it closed   just as Barona stepped out of his office and followed using the steps confused.

Downstairs,Barona got down as Khangelwa and jamani walked out through the exit.he hurried over to them before they could get in their car.

Barona:what's going on?.
Jamani:I don't know......babe what's happening?.
Khangelwa:(snapped)i said i will explain at home please.
Jamani:no we are not going anywhere untill you tell me what's wrong.....what happened in there.
Khangelwa:(teary)please let's go please.
Barona:is it me?or did I say something that you didn't like.(looked at jamani)she just rushed out of my office i don't know  what's going on.
Jamani:Khangelwa?

Khangelwa looked at him as more tears rolled down her face.she shook her head as she felt like her chest was closing in.she kneeled down crying while touching her chest as she struggled to breath.she felt her world spinning, her vision got blurry and she passed out.

Jamani quickly catched her before she could hit her head on the floor.he lifted her up then put her on the back seat before hurrying to the front then got in and drove off to the hospital leaving Barona shocked on what just happened.

****
At the hospital.jamani hurried inside still carrying his wife.a nurse walked over to him pushing the hospital bed.he put her on it .

Nurse:what happened?.
Jamani:I don't know ...she just fell down.please help her.

The nurse pushed her to the ward while she was calling a doctor.she pushed her in then closed the door on jamani's face.he sighed then turned before taking a sit on the bench.

****
Barona walked back in after what happened.he got in his office then looked at his daughter's picture confused.he took his phone then dialed someone.

Barona:hello.
Voice:sure sure my man,no wonder the weather is acting up.
Barona:I forgot how stupid you can
Voice:haha,what can I help You with?.
Barona:I want you to look into someone,I'm not sure about her name but i know her husband's name and surname.
Voice:okay it will be easy since she is married.give me the husband's information.
Barona:jamani Danki.he is a police man if I'm not mistaken
Voice:okay so the person is married to jamani Danki?.
Barona:yes.
Voice:what exactly do you want from the wife.it could be dirt or something.
Barona:I just need to know her names,family and children if she has some.
Voice:okay give me 2 to 3 weeks and you will have all that information.
Barona:okay my man.
Voice:sure sure.

Barona hung up the phone.he didn't know why he felt like this,but whatever that women saw in his office or daughter was deeper than he thought.
.
.
.