chapter 46.

OTHER HALF.

At Zodwa's house.

Mother in law bent down as her baby's kicked.these kicks were not normal,she felt like someone was punching her stomach.with her other pregnancies it wasn't like this.she thought maybe it was because she was carrying triplets.

Her stomach was now big.she looked like she wouldn't burst anytime soon.you coould swear she was on 8 months.the kicks continued and she bent down even more.

Zodwa:Shiii.

She had never felt so much pain.she dialed jasmine's number hoping for something different but it still took her straight to voicemail.she wondered where she was.tears filled her eyes as the pain got worse.she stayed in one position for a while untill she felt better.maybe she needed to go to the hospital.

****

In Mozambique,Jasmine banged the the holding cell buglers in anger.the lady who was in a cell with her looked at her.she smiled then stepped closer to Jasmine before grabbing her ass.

Jasmine quickly turned with a slap.the lady touched her cheek with a smile on her face.Instant regret washed over Jasmine's face.this lady looked like a man,her muscular body didn't do any justice.

Lady:Nice try.

She said in her different accent.Jasmine shook her head as the lady placed her hand on her chin.she pressed her cheeks together before slapping her tosing her to the other side.

Jasmine:(Voice shook)I'm sorry.
Lady:Don't ever do that do you hear me?.
Jasmine:Yes..yes.

The lady looked at the fear in her eyes then stepped back guilt stricken.

Lady:I'm sorry.

She said In her American accent.

****

"Newbie"

"Oh Yess"

"NO This one is mine"

The jail birds said as The wardner led Relebohile In the cell she was placed in.

Wardener:Welcome(Chuckled)I hope you enjoy your stay.

She said then sucked on her lollipop before locking her inside.Rele looked down as everyone stared at her.She always heard about what happens in this evil place.never In her life had she imagined she would find her self In.This was not how it was supposed to turn.guess it is true when they say,god laughs when we make plans.

One of the girls who was smoking looked at her before tapping beside her.she knew better than to go against what she wanted.Rele moved closer and sat down next to her.She looked coloured,she was actually one.

Her:My name is Kelly and from now on,you are my wife.Okay?
Relebohile:(Heart skipped)Yes.
Her:This territory is mine.

She said running her hands between her breast.Rele nod her head tearfully.This was her new life now.she had to accept it either way.

****

"No you have to sound professional, let's start it over again."Jamani said to Bonolo as she prepared for her interview.

Bonolo:Okay.
Jamani:Good day mam.
Bonolo:(Smiled)Good day.
Jamani:Bonolo Mazibuko,tell us about yourself.
Bonolo:Bonolo is 23 years old a young lady,An outgoing person ,a driven young women who is looking for a opportunity to work in this company.im a lady who believes there is no such thing in life that is beyond your power or knowledge.
Jamani:I see here you have no experience,why do you think we should employ you over someone who have qualifications and experience?
Bonolo:Well sir I believe is the words,practice makes perfect.im one person who is easy when it comes to learning new things.i find things that I do not know as challenge, that can push me to know them.
Jamani:No don't say the challenge part.
Bonolo:Argh,can we please take a break. I'm tired.
Jamani:(Laughed)Come on babe ,keep going.