chapter 7.

EPISODE 7.

At the hospital.

"Khangelwa Danki?"the doctor said and jamani looked at her before standing up.

Jamani:hey.
Doctor:hey sir,how are you related to miss Danki?.
Jamani:she is my wife.
Doctor:oh so it's Mrs Danki.uhh your wife just had what we call a panic attack.did something not usual happen ,something that might have caught her by surprise.
Jamani:No.
Doctor:okay does anyone in her family have the same problem or is it something that always happens to her?.
Jamani:Not that I know of.and as far as I know it's the first time something like this happens.is she Okay.
Doctor:okay,she is okay but she is still sleeping, the injection that we gave her is strong so she might spend a night. We've run some blood tests.you will get the results after two days.you can go in and see her.
Jamani:thank you.

The doctor nod her heard then walked away.jamani walked in the ward that she was put in.he smiled then touched her her hand before kissing her forehead.she slightly moved her hand then continue sleeping.he looked at her innocent face then wondered what triggered her so much that it led her here.

****
Relebohile woke up to the intense headache she was feeling.she felt the urge to let out what she ate earlier.her insides turned and she rushed to the bathroom before releasing everything she had inside.she looked at her self through the mirror then sighed going back to bed taking her phone with.

She logged into Facebook using her fake account them scrolled through the posts ,laughing at the funny ones reacting.her mom still didn't want her to have an account because apparently "social media will kill you".

She went to her messages then replied one of her Facebook boyfriends.even though she was not allowed to post,she had sent her pic to him.they have been dating on Facebook.its been 3 months already and she has been dragging on meeting him.

****
The same day,Tshegofatso looked at all the people who filled the whole hall.she looked at her parents who smiled at her before giving her thumbs up.she took a deep breath then looked at the piano man before nodding her head.the piano started and she lifted her head up followed by her leg.

Barona smiled surprised,as much as it looked easy when she did her ballet.you could swear she would break herself.he snapped out of his thoughts as the crowd cheered.Tshegofatso continued making sure that she is giving her best moves.about 20 minutes later she stopped and every one stood clapping for her.she looked down shyly then flashed her beautiful smile.

Onthatile smiled looking at her baby girl,years had went by so quick her baby was now old.tshegofatso ran over to her then they both hugged.

Onthatile:I'm proud of you my baby.
Tshegofatso:thank you.
Barona:we both are.
Tshegofatso:thank you dad.i have to get back there and change.i will find you guys in the car.

She turned then ran inside and grabbed her bag before going to the changing room.she quickly changed then walked out bumping onto someone.

Tshegofatso:excuse me.

The guy looked at her then smiled blocking her way.

Him:aw sweet love...why are you acting like you don't know me.
Tshegofatso:I don't know you can I please pass.
Him:(laughed)so funny,I didn't know you live this side,or that you do ballet.joburg is really not that big.kana you told that you are located at Pretoria.
Tshegofatso:I will scream if you don't move out of my way.
Him:stop with the act.
Tshegofatso:I don't know you,please move.

Tshegofatso tried to walk past him but he roughly pulled her had before touching her chin.

Him:you think all that airtime i have been sending you is for free.huh?.

Tshegofatso's heart pounded as she looked at his cold look.she looked on both side and there was no one coming.she had to come up with some plan or this guys would do more than she thought.Tshegofatso dropped her bag then kicked him between his legs and he mediately let go of her hand she kicked him again and again as he screamed helplessly.she picked her back then ran as fast as her legs could carry her.she got in her parent's car then covered her face breathing heavily.what if she did more that hurting him.that place is so dangerousl to kick.her mom turned and looked at her while her father was on a phone call.

Onthatile:are you okay.
Tshegofatso:I'm fine.
Onthatile:you look like you've seen a ghost.
Tshegofatso:(smiled)no ,I'm okay.
Onthatile:okay if you say so.where do you want to have lunch?

She asked as she drove off.

Later that day.

Khangelwa woke up to an empty room.tears filled her eyes as she thought of the events that happened earlier.there  is no way relebohile has a twin.that thought on it's own had her heart pounding.they have to move out of this province.she can't risk jamani finding out that relobohile is not his and that she actually stole him.she would not only lose her family but she would also go to jail.

The door opened and jamani walked in holding a takeaway with food.he sat down.

Jamani:how are you feeling?
Khangelwa:better.
Jamani:what happened?you were excited about the viewing of out new house then the next minute you come rushing out of the guy's office while crying.
Khangelwa:I don't want to talk about it.
Jamani:at some point you have to tell me,you know i don't like secrets.i will give you space.

He said then walked out.

****
Nthabiseng cried on the floor as she felt like her body has been ripped apart.she moved her body still touching her stomach then grabbed her phone which was also on the floor before dialing Khangelwa's number but it just rang.

"I need money"she sent Khangelwa the text.

There was no way she was going to die in the hands of a loan shark.if she doesn't pay his money he would definitely kill her.if he could send his people to beat her up like this.then killing her would be easy.
.
.
.
.