chapter 22

OTHER HALF.

Prrrrr"he pooped on himself as his last breath left his body.

Tiger drove slowly untill he was sure that sticks was de*d.he looked at sticks legs swinging left and right.he drove back reversing slowly and sticks body fell down.

He stepped out if his car taking out a shovel from the boot.he stepped closer then looked at him before spitting then covered his mouth disgusted.

Tiger:F*ck ,did you just Sh*t on yourself.damn.

He fanned himself as the smell got awfully worse.he walked a distance away from him then started digging a hole.he digger for a while untill he was satisfied with the depth of the hole.he walked back to his car then grabbed a musk before walking back to where sticks lifeless body was.he pulled him to the hole.he kicked him in then took off his bloody t-shirt and dropped it in.he looked at sticks body facing down with no single sympathy before filling up the hole.

****

Back at Tiger's house.Jasmine served everyone with tea.the ladies from the church had just arrived.jasmine noticed her mom was not on the mattress.she placed the tray if tea then smiled before going to the bedroom they were using.she opened the door and her mom was not in.she went to the bathroom but still.

She thoughtfully looked at the passage that led to Tiger's bedroom.She slowly walked towards the door then opened without knocking.she knew tiger wasn't home so.

Her mom jumped scared at the sound of the door opening.Jasmine looked at her and she quickly put the jewelry box she was holding down.

Jasmine:Mom what are you doing in here.
Mom:I....(touched her head)aesh image this extremely bad headache.i was looking for pills and .....
Jasmine:You are lying mom.what are you doing here?.
Mom:yey yey ,I do not answer to you move out of my way(Angry)I'm not your age mate.and I saw you with sticks earlier.dont think just because your sister is no more then you have the chance to fit in her shoes.they are too big.you won't fit.

She clicked her tongue then pushed Jasmine out of the way.jasmine clapped her hands once in disbelief.when did they get to the topic of fitting her sisters shoes.talk about change of topic in a minute.She stepped out of the bedroom then closed the door behind.

****

The following morning.

"Yes I cleared everything from his room.i found both the gun and knife.so don't worry I got rid of them."Someone said to Barona Over the phone.

Barona:Okay we will talk.

He said then hung up.Onthatile moved from her sleep .her butt straight on Barona's front.She opened her eyes as Barona's d*ck poked her butt.Barona ran his hands over her body and his dick got more harder.the morning erection making things worse..

Barona kissed her neck making her fully awake.Onthatile turned as a moan escaped her mouth.They both kissed as their breathing changed.it had been long since.with all the drama that has been happening they barely got time.Barona moved his hand under her pj vest.he softly squeezed her breasts as she moaned in his mouth.he helped her out of her top tracing his hands all over her body.he pulled her shorts off.he went up then pecked her breasts.he moved his tongue around her nimple.he moved down dropping kissed on her stomach.

Onthatile's eyes turned as she felt his warm breath on her pu**y.he moved his tongue between he flaps making her move in pleasure.he muffed her moving in a pleasurable way.onthatile touched his head as he sent her to cloud 9.she felt her legs shaking as an orgasm hit her.unable to controll her load moans she moaned out loud enjoying the pleasure.

Onthatile:ohhh sh*ttttt.

Barona out his hand on her mouth and only muffled moans could come out.he traced his hand down her body.he touched her pu**y flinching her bean.her inserted two of his fingers on her fucking her.he felt her body tighten up.

He moved his hands then laid down pulling Onthatile on top of him.she looked him straight in her eyes.she smiled then held both her hands putting them together on his chest.taking full control.

Barona:(smiled)Sh*t Okay.

She used her other hand then held his Hard d*ck before moving her hand up and down on it.she lifted her self up a bit then led his big machine in.

Both:(Moaned)ouhhhh.

She moved up and down on his machine.she uped her pace driving him more crazy.she swinged her waist moving it in all different directions looking him straight in his eyes.unable to controll himself,Barona broke free from her hands before touching her waist fucking her from behind.he fucked her for a few minutes untill he felt his body tighten.he knew he was about to release but he was just to excited to pull out.

Onthatile moved her waist more and he held her hands fucking her more taking full control.she moaned out loud as another wave of orgasm hit her.she released and he continued fucking her through her orgasm.he moved his waist and his pace got faster.

Barona:Shitttt.

He said as he released all his seeds inside.Onthatile collapsed on top of him breathing heavily.minutes later Barona cleaned himself up before cleaning Onthatile.He looked at her as she fell asleep instantly.

Barona:do you realise that we just made a baby.

Silence....

Barona smiled realising that she just fell asleep.he kissed her cheek before covering her up while she snored lightly.

3 YEARS LATER....
.
.
.
.