chapter 48.

OTHER HALF.

Tshegofatso:Before we go in,I need to tell you something.
Rele:What?
Tshegofatso:uh...The night before......I

"OH my god,my baby is finally here"They both turned and it was Khangelwa holding a bouquet of flowers.They both hugged.

Khangelwa:I missed you so much.
Relebohile:(sniffed)I missed you too.
Khangelwa:(Smiled)Come on smile for me.

Relebohile smiled feeling like a child.a car parked next to Khangelwa's.They all looked as Jamani stepped, turned and opened the passenger door before holding Bonolo and helping her out.

Khangelwa looked at the heavily pregnant women with her mouth dropped as she looked at her.she was so smart and beautiful.usually when one gets pregnant they change.or maybe all this beauty came with the pregnancy.They both walked towards them.jamani smiled at Rele and they both hugged.

Jamani:Welcome back.
Relebohile:Thank you.
Jamani:(Smiled)Hopefully you have changed to be a better person.You once worked us up you know.
Rele:(Smiled)No,please don't go there.
Khangelwa:Won't you introduce us?.

She asked looking as him with a smirk on her face.jamani looked at Bonolo and smiled.god he was whipped.

Jamani:This is Bonolo,my wife.the mother of my kids and baby this is Khangelwa my ex wife and these twins are Tshegofatso and Relebohile.
Bonolo:(Smiled)Hey.
Khangelwa:Hello mommy and congratulations.do you guys know the gender?.
Bonolo:It's a surprise.
Tshegofatso:Hello sis,nice meeting you.Rele let's go.

She said pulling her hand.they stepped in the huge premises.The air was breathtaking not mentioning the was the place was so beautiful.one could swear they are not in south Africa.

Khangelwa:Okay this is beautiful.
Tshegofatso:This way.

****

Nthabiseng smiled as she stared at the money her customer just gave her.he stepped out of the bedroom fully dressed fixing his ring.

Him:It was nice doing business with you.

He said then walked out.Nthabi frowned as a pain hit her just below her abdomen.she ignored the pain then continue counting the money.She always judged prostitutes untill she knew she can make one's monthly salary in 2 days.

She looked at her self through the mirror.now that she was thinking about it.she needed a make over.her body was perfect but it just needed that thing.she looked at her saggy boobs now bored.An adjustment wouldn't be bad right?.

The pain on her abdomen came back again and this time stronger.she bent down as she felt the intensive pains.she looked down as she felt something warm flow down her legs.Her heart skipped as she looked at the red blood.more like a pool of blood.

Nthabiseng:No No No!!

She already knew what was happening,she was having a miscarriage.tears filled her eyes as she looked down.was she about to lose her baby before she could even hold him or Her.The pain got worse as she cried out loud.she sat down as she lost her balance.she pushed her self to the door before stepping out leaving behind a trail of blood.she screamed painfully.

The landlord stepped out of the house.She dropped the wooden spoon she was holding as she looked at Nthabiseng.her heart pounded as she stepped closer to her.The lot of blood she was losing terrified her the most.unable to touch her she rushed back in the house then called the ambulance.

About an hour later the ambulance arrived.the yard was now filled with people and neighbors.some taking pictures and videos,she was now not making any moves.the paramedics rushed to her then checked her.he turned and looked at his partner.