chapter 14.

OTHER HALF.

At the restaurant.

"Did you tell your daughter about this"Khangelwa asked Onthatile unbothered.

Onthatile:Can we please go.

She said looking At Barona,he nodded then they all stood up and walked outside heading to the parking.All of them just stood there.

Jamani:I will drive after you guys.
Barona:Okay.
Onthatile:No!!...I don't trust you.we will drive after you.i will type you our home address.
Jamani:Okay.

Both Onthatile and Barona got in their car and Jamani,Khangelwa and Relebohile got in theirs.Onthatile looked at Relebohile pulled the seat belt and buckled up.only god knows how she wanted to get out of this car and pull her out then hug her like never before.
Jamani drove off and Barona followed.

****
Tshegofatso cleaned around the house.she cleaned her parent's bedroom making sure that she gives her all.one this their life orientation teacher had taught them was always finding a solution to your problems.she knew that the only was to get to her mother's heart is to spring clean and obviously get her her favourite coffee.her mother was understanding so getting her to relax and try to explain to her that she wasn't lying was the best.

She finished up with cleaning then went to the tv room where Thabo was watching Tv.

Tshegofatso:Do you want something to eat.
Thabo:I'm good thanks.

Thabo said then went back to his games.he always wondered where his sister got the good heart from.yes their mom was kind hearted but Tshegofatso was more than that.she was everything a little brother needed and more.

****
Sticks looked around to make sure that no one was coming before jumping the wall.this was close to being a suburb so the streets were quiet.it was just not busy.he wore his bara glove and hand gloves before talking out his pins.he looked at the key pad carefully before selecting one pin taking back the others.

He swinged it for a few minutes before unlocking the door.he walked in and before the girl who was inside could scream he took out his gun.

Sticks:shhhhhh.if you scream then I will shoot.

The girl nodded as her heart pounded,she had never seen a gun so close to her.

Her:Please please don't kill me,I will give you anything you want please.
Sticks:Relax baby girl.where is your mom?
Her:No please don't do anything to her.

The door opened and a little boy came in running.sticks turned then pulled the trigger without looking.he looked as the little boy immediately fell on the ground with a lot of blood gushing out of his mouth and chest.with the silencer on the gun,no one heard anything.The girl looked at sticks then her little brother then remembered what he said.she covered her mouth with both her hands as she let out a muffled cry.

Sticks:sh*t.Im sorry for that I thought It was someone else.
Her:(Crying)We have to take him to the hospital.
Sticks:Where is your mom?.
Her:(Crying)She is sleeping.
Sticks:(pointed)Come let's go,take me to her.

The girl looked at her little brother again as more tears rolled down.she walked to her parents bedroom with sticks following behind her.she opened the door then walked towards the bed.she shook her mom and she immediately opened her eyes as she wasn't sleeping for long.She looked at her daughter crying Then frowned confused.

Her:What's wrong baby?....Thato?

Someone cleared their throat and she turned to that direction.her heart skipped as she looked at the guy holding a gun.

Her:Please Don't do anything to us,we will give you anything you want please.
Sticks:is there anyone in this house.
Her:No there is no one.
Sticks:Come here,both of you.

Thato and her mom walked over to him with her hands up.he led them to the Dining room still pointing the gun at them.Thato's Mom screamed as she looked at her son's lifeless body laying on the pool of blood.

Sticks:(Angry)Shut up.

Thato's Mom looked at him as tears filled her eyes,she slowly walked over to her son's lifeless body.

Sticks:Don't go there,don't move.

Thato's Mom continued walking while crying.she kneeled down next to her son then let out a loud cry.

Sticks:Scream again and I will shoot you.

Sticks said but she continued crying.he felt his temper rising up with every loud cry she let out.he moved the gun from Thato then pointed it as the mother before pulling the trigger silencing her.Thato opened her eyes in disbelief as she looked at both her mother and brother laying down not moving.she felt her surroundings spin and her vision got blurry and she passed out.

Sticks looked at Thato before walking over to her and pulled her over to her mom and little brother.He took out a knife from his plastic before stabbing her on the chest with it.he stabbed her all over again and again untill he was satisfied.

Minutes later he walked out of the house freshened up before jumping out again.

****
Jamani pulled over near Barona's house.They all stepped out of the car as Barona and Onthatile stepped out of theirs.They walked over to them.

Onthatile:Please give me 5 minutes,I have to tell her first.
Jamani:Okay.

Onthatile walked inside and was welcomed by a sweet aroma from the kitchen.tshego turned and looked at her mom while chopping her vegies on the chipping boured.Onthatile smiled at her guilt stricken.

Onthatile:Hey.
Tshego:Hey,I'm making dinner today.
Onthatile:Thank you and I'm sorry about what happy yesterday.
Tshego:it's Okay.
Onthatile:I will apologise properly.i have something to tell you.remember that you have a twin sister right?.
Tshegofatso:Yes,but she passed away.
Onthatile:Yes,There was a mistake of babies being switched at the hospital the day you were born.it turns out your twin sister is Alive.
Tshegofatso:You are lying....I'm sorry for saying that.
Onthatile:And she is outside.
Tshegofatso:(Smiled)I don't trust you.

She said then hurried outside as Onthatile followed behind her.she opened the gate then stepped out.Their eyes locked and she froze right on the spot.She tried to move her legs but she felt like she has been held down by invisible threats.

Relebohile looked at her twin sister in disbelief.her heart pounded as she walked over to her.she placed her hand on her cheek as tears filled her eyes.She hugged her tightly.she felt her heart at peace as she coverd her sisters body.she frowned as she felt her heavy weight on her hands

Onthatile:Oh my god.

She said then hurried over to catch Tshegofatso before she could land down.

Onthatile:oh my god she fainted.
Relebohile:is she Okay.

She asked concerned.Barona lifted her up as Onthatile ran inside and came back with a glass of water.they sprinkled some on Tshegofatso's face and she woke up immediately like she was in a race.she looked at everyone starring at her then at Relebohile.so she wasn't dreaming.tears filled her eyes as she looked at a copy of her self.Relebohile stepped closer to her and they hugged again.

Onthatile smiled emotionally looking at her girls.

Later that day.

Tiger parked his car by the gate Then hooted expecting his boy to come running so he can open the gate for him.he hooted again then chuckled.little man was probably tired since he had a soccer practice.

He stepped out of his car then opened the gate and got back then drove in before closing it again.he stepped out and locked the car before walking in the house.

Tiger:Daddy is home.

He walked in the empty kitchen.usually his wife would be busy cooking and his daughter would've came and hugged him.he put the car keys on the key holder before closing the door.he walked in the Dining room.he stepped back immediately as he a trail of blood.his heart pounded as he followed where is came from.his heart skipped as he looked at him wife and children laying on the pool of blood.

He stepped back fearfully calling the police.