chapter 44.

OTHER HALF.

Girl:(whispered)Relax Okay.remember you are doing this for your mother.

She nodded then got inside the car.her partner closed the door for her and jamani drove off as she did a silence prayer.Jamani drove for a while as the silence filled the car.minutes later he drove in a certain hotel premise.The girl looked as he drove inside trying to find the perfect place for parking.

She had never been in such a beautiful place."Protea hotel"was written in Bold just above the main door.

He parked his car Then stepped out.she also stepped feeling uneasy.he was surely one of those family man who acted sweet and kind indoors but wild outside.or maybe one of those man who went out for something new when they have problems at home they go out and forget about their wives.he was probably  going to use her and tose her to the side like a used toilet paper.what was she expecting after all,her job was to get used and gain money from it.her situation back home made her block all the negative thoughts.

Jamani finished the last puff of his cigarettes before stomping on it.he turned and looked at the admiring her.

Jamani:(Smiled)Let's get in.

He said flashing her handsome smile.Were they all this friendly.She nodded then he extended his hand and they walked in through the door going straight to the receptionist desk.

Jamani:Hey.
Receptionist:Hello ,welcome to protea hotel how may we help You?.
Jamani:I want to book a room,over night.
Receptionist:Okay,can I please have your id.

Jamani handed her then waited as she proceeded everything signing them in.

Receptionist:Done.Room 9 on the second floor.here is your unlocking card.Please enjoy your stay Mr and Mrs Danki.

She said as she handed him back the id together with the card.Jamani held her hand,they obviously has to act like a couple.they walker toward the escalator and got in before it moved up.

The reception watched as it moved up.She clapped het her hands once. Typicall married men,whoring in hotels with prostitutes.this here was exactly why she never wanted nor wished to get married.and what she did right there,not him holding her hand trying to break off the awkwardness.Or she was a side chick.

****

The lawyer looked at Tiger as he read through all the paperwork about his case.

Tiger:(Sighed)How soon can you get me out?.
Lawyer:We will get on that.Now I need you to tell me what happened on that day, detail to detail.Barona already told me half of his story but i also need to hear yours so we have a strong line of argument in court when we apply for your bail.
Tiger:Will it be approved?.
Lawyer:The hearing yes.
Tiger:As you said Barona already told you.this is what happened...

He told the lawyer everything, from detail to detail.

Lawyer:Do you realise that you took and acted on the law on yourself.because it starts from where you found out the person that killed your family,according to law,from that moment there you should've went straight to the police and reported them.part of me understands you but the judge won't.From holding in the information that could've been useful on the killing of your family case to killing that information.
Tiger:I was not thinking straight at that time.
Lawyer:Now this is where this whole case advantages us.so the person who is dealing with this case sent someone he knew you trust to get all the information they used to get you here to spy on you.we can open a case against them for invading your privacy and personal information.We also have a good argument and they can't prove that the person who is talking on that audio is you.And the T-shirt part.you did not include it.